Uploaded by AlfoLeonardo on 2019-03-16.
There's the clip.
Werwolf Gaming SCP-RP Admin etcetc.
Posted Sat at 11:49
+1's:
+12
REGULAR
Untagged users
alfo that seems like an ok reason to kill someone, releasing someone they had cuffed is reason to fire but you are the one who banned him so i'll trust your choice.
Posted Sat at 11:54
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
As the video shows the D-Class came up released him and I shot the security guard by accident due to me lagging out. I also shot the D-Class after I had every reason to shoot the D-Class therefore not RDM...
Posted Sat at 12:00 · OP
That1RussianDude PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
wrote:
As the video shows the D-Class came up released him and I shot the security guard by accident due to me lagging out. I also shot the D-Class after I had every reason to shoot the D-Class therefore not RDM...
If it was an accident of you lagging out, why did you claim "Crossfire"?
10dhys6.jpg

RpName: Patrick Austin, O5 1, Overseer Visionary, Albino Enderman and etc.

WL: SCP-096, SCP-1048, HoEa, O5, MC&D Salesman, Chaos Insurgency Delta, HR, TSH, EC, and SC.

Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to kindle. - Some fucking random fortune that I got from a Chinese Buffet.
Posted Sat at 12:01
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
You can blatantly see in the video that a D-class approaches the person I have in handcuffs and frees him. I then proceed to shoot the D-Class because he freed them from handcuffs. The only reason I said crossfire was due to the fact I shot the security guard as well by accident. At no point during this incident there was RDM. I think if you watch the video again then you will understand that I had a perfectly valid reason. In the video you can literally see the D-class walk up and you can see the bar as the D-class is freeing him. This is undeniable proof of the fact that there was no RDM in this case. I hate to say it but you did not create a sit or actually think about your actions before you banned me. As you can see I have done nothing wrong. If you had maybe thought about your actions or had watched the video or read what happened then perhaps you would have some form of an idea that was going on. I am not going to get pissy with you but this is what happened. And you banned me. And you didn't think about what happened. The video's name is "Blatant RDM" but if you actually watched the video or looked at what happened in the video you could see that there was no RDM. smh
RP Name - Alexmazy
Roles Held - November 8-4 Soldier
Head Researcher
Level 35 Boss

Don't screw with me, I will destroy your coinmaster village...
Posted Sat at 12:27 · OP
That1RussianDude PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
Yep that is how you want to react too an admin by ending with a smh.
10dhys6.jpg

RpName: Patrick Austin, O5 1, Overseer Visionary, Albino Enderman and etc.

WL: SCP-096, SCP-1048, HoEa, O5, MC&D Salesman, Chaos Insurgency Delta, HR, TSH, EC, and SC.

Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to kindle. - Some fucking random fortune that I got from a Chinese Buffet.
Posted Sat at 12:29
Xunt_ GROUPMANAGERMODERATORE2 ToolPAC-3
+1's:
+67
WELL KNOWN
wrote:
You can blatantly see in the video that a D-class approaches the person I have in handcuffs and frees him. I then proceed to shoot the D-Class because he freed them from handcuffs. The only reason I said crossfire was due to the fact I shot the security guard as well by accident. At no point during this incident there was RDM. I think if you watch the video again then you will understand that I had a perfectly valid reason. In the video you can literally see the D-class walk up and you can see the bar as the D-class is freeing him. This is undeniable proof of the fact that there was no RDM in this case. I hate to say it but you did not create a sit or actually think about your actions before you banned me. As you can see I have done nothing wrong. If you had maybe thought about your actions or had watched the video or read what happened then perhaps you would have some form of an idea that was going on. I am not going to get pissy with you but this is what happened. And you banned me. And you didn't think about what happened. The video's name is "Blatant RDM" but if you actually watched the video or looked at what happened in the video you could see that there was no RDM. smh

Did you warn the D Class that he'd be shot if he freed the guard? If not, that's RDM.

You also killed the guard for no reason. You had no reason to shoot there as you were in no immediate danger and you shot twice killing him, this makes me think you did it on purpose. You could have easily waited for the guard to move out of the way or told another guard to kill the D Class that freed him (That is assuming you warned the D Class), rather than spraying the room with a shotgun.

Also from the video and the guard who was arrested it seems like you arrested the guard in spawn for no reason. I leave the validity of this statement up to Alfo.
Moderator on SCP RP

WLs: Chaos Insurgency Delta, Broken God member, 096 and 1048

Unusual Incidents Unit (U.I.U.) Group Manager
Posted Sat at 12:43
Ash! OWNERForum Staff
+1's:
+1,639
GODLY
ACCEPTED

Not a reason to ban someone for RDM when he was asking for release, etc.
Posted Sat at 14:25
Thread +1
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP