Untagged users
SCP-096

RP Name:
Oliver North

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:419142796

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]
1 week, 2 days, 15 hours

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made:
NLR

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?
I have read the rules of 096 and fully understand them.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding:
I understand how i am recontained if i am to breach (any personal can put a bag over my head but only E-11,CS or GOI can cuff me with elastic restraints and pull me back to my CC or take me to their base/hideout ) and that i can't look at the CC door this can be seen as fail RP breach.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?:
Yes i would give good RP to anyone trying to recontain me as well as the person i am chasing (096-1) and try to play the job as often as possible.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail):
any personal(but only CS,E-11 or GOI can cuff me) will walk back to me until they feel an object they will then put an opaque object on my head and make sure it doesn't come off they will then drag me back to my CC turn their back to me then take the cuffs off, take the bag off then walk towards the door and close it not looking back towards me until the door is fully shut.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?:
i would run towards them using my O5 clearance card to open HCZ/EZ CP as well as glass gate/gate A if i saw them get further even going to the surface if i need to once i have then killed my 096-1 i would sit down on their corpse and wait until someone recontained me or somebody else looked at my face

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:
this is very bad RP and is considered chain killing as 096 you are only allowed to have one 096-1 at a time for example if a D-class looks at me i must kill him before targeting anyone else

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096:
i would put the bag back on 096's head then go terminate the D-class this is because he will most likely be terminated by other armed personal also 096 can do alot more harm than one D-class that doesn't even know how to get out

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why:
Even if that person is my friend,i have to kill anyone that looks at my face otherwise it is considered failRP

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:
I don't really have anything to say but please accept my application

Posted Fri at 17:23 · OP
That1RussianDude PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
NEUTRAL
Only 312 words, also I wonder why you removed the *. However does show a good understanding of SCP-096, just increase the word count and I will change it to a +1.
10dhys6.jpg

RpName: Patrick Austin, O5 1, Overseer Visionary, Albino Enderman and etc.

WL: SCP-096, SCP-1048, HoEa, O5, MC&D Salesman, Chaos Insurgency Delta, HR, TSH, EC, and SC.

Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to kindle. - Some fucking random fortune that I got from a Chinese Buffet.
Posted Sat at 01:29
+1's:
Untagged users
i just removed the * to a : because i think it looks better
Posted Sat at 12:02 · OP
That1RussianDude PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
You should add them back because it makes it easier for people to word count your app.
10dhys6.jpg

RpName: Patrick Austin, O5 1, Overseer Visionary, Albino Enderman and etc.

WL: SCP-096, SCP-1048, HoEa, O5, MC&D Salesman, Chaos Insurgency Delta, HR, TSH, EC, and SC.

Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to kindle. - Some fucking random fortune that I got from a Chinese Buffet.
Posted Sat at 12:04
Chez PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+1
-rep more detail please
Posted Sat at 13:04
Skyhoop GROUPMANAGERSENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+10
REGULAR
Could add some more information
Werwolf gaming SCP - Administrator.
Posted Sat at 18:08 · Last edited Sat at 19:12 by Howling Re...
Howling Rex GROUPMANAGEROPERATIVEPLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+162
FAMOUS
Pending

Add some more information please you have 24 hours
8xOFBNx.gif

SCP Ranks Past & Present
SCP-Operative
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14