4 replies
Herman Von Litago PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+1
Your Suggestion:
Replace Stacker / Add Improved Stacker

Workshop / Scriptfodder link:

Reason for Edit:
The name of the addon pretty much sums up what it is. It is a vastly improved version of stacker and adds a lot of useful features and functionality. You can change direction by pressing "R" instead of gonig in to the content / context menu and changing it in the dropdown menu. You can increase the stack size by holding "E" when stacking the prop.

The issues with the current stacker addon is that it creates an offset by default, i believe it is 1.33 and it is really time consuming navigating through the content / context menu when stacking props. It forces you to use the precision tool and deems the addon useless for its purpose. It is mostly used for spawning / stacking props that you will then use the precision tool to place place at your desired location.
95th Infantry Division, Feldgendarmerie Kompanie "Richard" Oberleutnant
Posted Fri at 14:09 · OP
Gerhard Roßbach PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+36
REGULAR
The gap between the props varies, if you are using plastic props it’s 0.5 points. Another props have their own offset. But it would be better to have the improved version, still it depends will it work on the server properly. So kind of +1.
Posted Fri at 14:33 · Last edited Fri at 14:35 by Gerhard Ro...
Dusoh Anakainismeno PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+36
REGULAR
+1
i can't imagine server without this addon
Owned whitelists and roles:
"basically big skinny man"
HoEA
Gru "P"
MC&D
CotBG Initiate
PlatVip
Pac3
Posted Fri at 14:40
+1's:
+6
Untagged users
+1
I often make (shitty) dupes of offices and cafe's for my civ rp. Using the current stacker is cancer and time consuming.
I have some experince with the addon mentioned on some darkrp server and it is a superior addon in terms of "User Friendly" as it is less cancer to use.
Posted Fri at 18:10
Paul OWNERForum Staff
+1's:
+358
ROYAL
Pending

The mentioned addon has to be tested and optimized to prevent issues and/or abuses.
EK9GJWE.gif
Posted Sat at 13:13
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER
1010 Posts
1000 Posts