Page
of 2

I now see what I've done.

18 replies
Pie SENIOR-MOD
+1's:
+16
REGULAR
In this community player pulling is a serious offence (one of the worst). We have experienced multiple accounts of playing pulling some which did lose a lot of long time players. And I don’t think you should be allowed to come bAck without a significant reason.
In my opinion you haven’t expressed reason why you should apart from I am sorry. I am sorry doesn’t mean you won’t do it again. Maybe I would change this to a neutral if you gave some better reasons but for now
Posted Fri at 08:14
Pie SENIOR-MOD
+1's:
+16
REGULAR
In this community player pulling is a serious offence (one of the worst). We have experienced multiple accounts of playing pulling some which did lose a lot of long time players. And I don’t think you should be allowed to come bAck without a significant reason.
In my opinion you haven’t expressed reason why you should apart from I am sorry. I am sorry doesn’t mean you won’t do it again. Maybe I would change this to a neutral if you gave some better reasons but for now
Posted Fri at 08:14
+1's:
Untagged users
Pie wrote:
First of all my player pulling did not actually bring anyone to my server. If anything it hurt my server. Second of all I only asked my freinds to play on my server who happened to play on WG. finally I did only ask freinds, but my Co owner asked other players to join. Yet he is my responsibility, I take full resbonsability for his actions and he was removed from my server straight away. Then I shut my server down. But, as I said, I shouldn't of asked ANYONE in cluding personal freinds to join my server.
Posted Fri at 09:14 · OP
Deoxy PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+46
REGULAR

In your last ban appeal(s) you said this “I think it because It was not me who was player pulling,” but in this one you admitted to player pulling.

I personally don’t believe the server needs people that lie to get unbanned even if they changed their mind.

This being said it’s up to Harland and chances are he won’t look at responses and will just discuss with hierarchy I’m community so yeah
Posted Mon at 12:09
Lorex PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+82
WELL KNOWN
Why don't you leave that server and show us proof you revoke your permissions and rank from that server? That could possibly show us that you really and truly is sorry. And if we find out you return well shame on you.
So you can either;
1, Leave the other server community and show us proof of you leaving as a member of that community to show us you are sorry.
2, or don't and stay banned as people never commit 1 crime and then stay good the rest of their life.
Posted Mon at 13:06
+1's:
Untagged users
Lorex wrote:
Why don't you leave that server and show us proof you revoke your permissions and rank from that server? That could possibly show us that you really and truly is sorry. And if we find out you return well shame on you.
So you can either;
1, Leave the other server community and show us proof of you leaving as a member of that community to show us you are sorry.
2, or don't and stay banned as people never commit 1 crime and then stay good the rest of their life.
I was the owner of the server. Like I said, I shut it down.
Posted Mon at 16:32 · OP
+1's:
Untagged users
Deoxy wrote:

In your last ban appeal(s) you said this “I think it because It was not me who was player pulling,” but in this one you admitted to player pulling.

I personally don’t believe the server needs people that lie to get unbanned even if they changed their mind.

This being said it’s up to Harland and chances are he won’t look at responses and will just discuss with hierarchy I’m community so yeah
I asked my personal friends who played on WG, but I know them before WG. It was my Co owner who was asking people from just WG. I still take responsibility for his actions.
Posted Mon at 16:34 · OP
That1RussianDude PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
Player pulling is unacceptable under no circumstances as it affects everyone who are playing WG servers. If you mass RDM it will affect the people who were RDMed, VS if you player pull, you are pulling away players that can donate to help the server grow and it makes the server less notable. It doesn't matter if you shut it down or not, and if it wasn't you or not, this shows that you are untrustworthy and I do not believe that you should be unbanned. If you loved WG why would you do this in the first place?
10dhys6.jpg

RpName: Patrick Austin, O5 1, Overseer Visionary, Albino Enderman and etc.

WL: SCP-096, SCP-1048, HoEa, O5, MC&D Salesman, Chaos Insurgency Delta, HR, TSH, EC, and SC.

Man's mind is not a container to be filled but rather a fire to kindle. - Some fucking random fortune that I got from a Chinese Buffet.
Posted Mon at 17:39 · Last edited 18 hours ago by That1Russi...
Bear- MODERATOR
+1's:
+31
REGULAR
I'm just gonna say, a lot of server wide rules things are kind of weird because if someone tries to playerpull on your server it's a serious offence and will be immediately delt with, but if you go to someone else's server or say WG when it started out and was small you would go to another server to try and get some people to play on your server. Yes playerpulling is bad. But think if he took some people,maybe we wouldn't have so much lag 😂.
Seriously though ima -1 because you should think things through before doing them. Actions have consequences,how else are you meant to learn?
AKVaUWD.png
Posted 13 hours ago
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER