Page
of 2

Denied Dynasty's staff application

13 replies
Killua TRIAL-MOD
+1's:
+22
REGULAR
You seem fairly competent for a 12 y/o but the fact that you're "afraid" of being insulted etc on WG Jailbreak already makes me want to -1 this, you can't be staff on this server without being able to deal with toxicity. Being scared to use your microphone in-game would also be a pain. If you'd reapply and make a proper 200 words for you to be chosen I might +1 or atleast be neutral about it. For now it's -1.
Posted Mar 11, 19
GoldDust TRIAL-MODPLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+3
Too young to be staff. Bad quality on 200 words. Even though I saw you couple times in the server, you need to do the staff application properly and nicely. Better apply again when u reach 13 or above. For me, it's a -1 for now
Posted Mar 11, 19 · Last edited Mar 11, 19 by GoldDust
Sekretua ADMIN
+1's:
+96
WELL KNOWN
Hate to add this since youve already had a lot of -1's, but I am also going to say -1. This is because I dont think i have ever seen you in game more than once a week, so I have not seen proof that you will meet staff times, you need to use TS more often and be active within it for people to get to know you (rich coming from me since I dont really come on TS often), but failing the TS part - it would help if you were confident in using your mic in game, nobody is going to listen properly if youre just relying on chat. Im -1ing your APPLICATION, not you as a person. Like others have said, I would recommend gaining more playtime, which in turn should help with your confidence in game, also speak with and to more staff in order to be known.
Posted Mar 11, 19
James HEAD-ADMINForum Staff
+1's:
+1,191
GODLY
Denied

Poor application quality

You may re-apply in 14 days
Posted Mar 11, 19 · Last edited Mar 11, 19 by James
Page
of 2
Top Posters