Main Forum

oNathan's Staff Application

9 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
Name: Nathan

What country are you from?: England

SteamID:
[url=https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0[emoji]:0:[/emoji]174909436 target=_self]STEAM_0:0:174909436[/url]

In-Game name: Nathan Jenkinson

Age?: 15

Play Time? Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): In all honesty I have 4 days played, it shows as 6. I'm not sure what's going on and it's annoying me.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am a VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I believe I should take on this staff position as I'm a well disciplined and respected person when it comes to reinforcing rules, my excellent communication skills plays big part in this as communication with peers is a key skill that which could lead to sorting out a argument or as such. Communication Is a very important skill to have, as I've said already but..., it can stop a situation from escalating quickly or warning someone verbally. I can do what others can’t, I can provide friendly interactions with the community, providing a friendly atmosphere, I will provide a helping hand to anyone who needs assistance, I WILL provide active help towards anyone.

"Determination to be the best I can be", I will work to the best of my ability, constant activity (as I see not a lot of staff online) always being online, or getting online when needed. Knowing what to use and when Is complimentary, I understand how to handle scenarios.

My maturity, plays a big role of a staff member, being mature means to act professionally in your work, to be a role model to your fellow gamers, to show up most respect towards staffing. Being mature can also been being just generally friendliness towards players, but this comes as being strict when needed but not biased.
Respectfulness, I've seen too many people/staff disrespect myself and others due to their rank being more superior. Putting yourself above others isn't a trate to have as staff. If I did become staff, I'd think of myself as any normal player and respect. Respect is vital.

Helpful, I have been and am a very helpful person. I have seen some past moderators who almost you could say attacked the players (verbally) i remember once asking a moderator for help and he replied with go away i'm busy!! (not mineverse another server) and i was surprised at how he acted. Maybe a new player joined the server and was confused on what to do, so maybe he starts messaging me a lot of questions about the server or what to do i would answer and make sure he understood what to do, therefore putting a good impression on the server and its staff making the player want to come and play on the server more often and maybe introduce his friends to the server. I am always seeking to help others in any way possible.

Will you be active?: Obviously, dedicated activity.

How long will you be able to play per day?: Atleast 6 hours.

Are you aware atleast 75% of your time on the server should be on duty time and failing to do so will result in a punishment: I do, I am dedicated.

Any past experience as staff?: Past experience as a Serious TTT Moderator helps In this situation of understanding time management and scenarios. I understand how to behave (In the correct manner), not to get angry with players and to start a argument. I believe my skills can improve the staff team, I believe my skills will be put to good work!

Do you have any specific mental conditions/illnesses and if yes, what are they?: I have ADHD.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 20 warns, exceptions can be made.): One ban before for killing 2 people I wasn't supposed too. That was just my foolishness.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): I do understand the concept of SCP-RP. I understand how each role is played and the general concept.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I do understand the rules, I abide by them and promote the abiding of it.
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 9, 19 by oNathan
MrDoggo PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+325
ROYAL
Your app is 706 words long. Not even close to the minimum word count required
1466606715_VA-11_Hall-A.gif

Jill.gif
Posted Mar 9, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+12
REGULAR
Untagged users
stated by doggo and you arent very experienced on the server.
Posted Mar 10, 19
+1's:
Untagged users
Not to argue with you but I've been around more than a year, I wouldn't be so sure.
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
Takkrala PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+172
FAMOUS
wrote:
Not to argue with you but I've been around more than a year, I wouldn't be so sure.

Not much playtime on the server for being around for more then a year then.

Great arguement.

Posted Mar 10, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
Untagged users
Just explained in my application my reasoning but alright lol.
Posted Mar 11, 19 · OP
Nemesis PLATINUM-VIPE2 ToolPAC-3
+1's:
+2
Erm yeah -1, low playtime, doesn't really seem like you understand rules, not met word count. Not my fairy tale, sorry fam
Posted Mar 11, 19
Skyhoop GROUPMANAGERSENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+10
REGULAR
Neutral
Noticed you in tab menu recently but I guess that’s just me however never really seen you rp so can’t really judge you on that
GL though
Posted Fri at 00:34
Livid Castle PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+6
I like how he did exceed the needed play time and you still said he needed more playtime. Good reasoning

You didn't meet the word count and even if you are over qualified it shows you didn't take it seriously and weren't dedicated enough to go beyond the word count itself.
Posted Fri at 05:53
+1's:
+70
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users
I know the template says "over 3 days required" but youd have to be like Ash's child to get in with 3d playtime
Posted 11 hours ago
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER
1010 Posts
1000 Posts
945 Posts