Main Forum

Constant timeouts on the server

1 reply
+1's:
So I used to play on here a while ago, months ago and everything used to be alright. I recently came back to the server yesterday and when I first logged in there were like 10 people then. I was unaware of the constant timeout coming right for me so I lined up in recruitment as a Polizei Anwarter. When the trainer came his voice cut out while he was speaking and not only him but also other players. Although I didn't have that bad of a ping not to hear people properly I had like 100 ping. So I decided to go off and come back later because I wouldn't be able to hear the trainer throughout the training. When I came back in couple hours there were like 80 people in game. I joined the game like before and as soon as I joined in literally 10 seconds I get a timeout.. I tried to play for a solid hour but every 10 seconds I would timeout no matter what.. Sometimes the server would make me reconnect sometimes the timeout screen would dissapear only to be re-appeared in 10 seconds. I tried playing on other servers with similar pings and high pop which works out just fine. I would really appreciate some feedback on this because I'd really like to play on here.

With kind regards,
Hans Waffenhauser
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
[W-G] Harland SITE ADMINFOUNDER
+1's:
+1,232
GODLY
As is in announcements all over site, this issue will be resolved in 96 hours.
enjin-950672-1456479-blue.png
Posted Mar 9, 19
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER
1010 Posts
1000 Posts