+3
Untagged users
In-Game name:[W-G]DeadPoop

Steam ID:(
http://steamidfinder.com)

STEAM_0:1:173527998

Name of staff who banned you: Suphax

Why were you banned and for how long?: hacking, Perm

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because i wasnt hacking and i am going to try to explain that.

I already explained the first 2 parts of the clip used to ban me so im going to explain the 3rd one which you guys wouldnt beleive me on.
First reason: It would have been hard (impossible actually) to track him like that on normal circumstances but he moved in a straight line so it was pretty easy to track him, even though from my POV it would appear a bit delayed or off a bit, due to my high ping it would appear different from the spectator cam.
Second reason: Hacked clients dont let you target your own teammates and if they did that would not be a default setting.
Third reason: If i could have had a hacked client which could target teammates, my crosshair would snap onto his head, but in the video my motion is smooth as it moves onto his head.

Evidence(If applicable): Like i said earlier i couldnt record my games as my framerate is already very low and recording would make it go even lower

Any extra information:

In the previous thread James denied the request saying i admitted in TS. The only reason i admitted is because you said "If you admit to hacking we will reduce your ban to 1 week" then when i said okay i was hacking then, you guys said okay then tell me where you got the hacks from, i couldnt answer that because i dont know where to get hacks from, so i said "I would give you a source and admit if i was hacking" but i was not hacking so i didnt have a source
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Healy SENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+76
WELL KNOWN
Hacks can target team mates.
Also cheats have a smoothing setting and if you lower the fov they will only activate at a certain distance from the players head. This makes the aimbot look like a normal players movement and is hard to detect.
I have cheated in csgo and in gmod before and from what i have experienced gmod cheats are shit for legit aimbot.
Its also a bit harsh to judge off of one clip.
Admitting to cheating was a bit silly but i do think if i was in the same situation i would admit too.
I dont think this guy was cheating his knowledge of cheats is pretty bad and i think he should be unbanned.
Also i dont cheat on wg servers and never have so dont ban me plz.
Posted Mar 9, 19
Pickoli Rickoli SENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+301
ROYAL
did you really just copy paste the same thread that has been denied like 3 times already?? -1
Posted Mar 9, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
James HEAD-ADMINForum Staff
+1's:
+1,191
GODLY
Accepted

You seem very determined to get yourself unbanned, I'll let you off this time.

However, you'll be strictly monitored for any abnormal activity you do on the the server
Posted Mar 9, 19 · Last edited Mar 9, 19 by James
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER