Main Forum
Page
of 6

Accepted [Job Suggestion] The Serpent's Hand.

57 replies
Terry Kennedy PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+8
Dear, L.S:

My official name (RP Name) is.. Terry Kennedy

My online identities (Steam Name & Discord Name) are... TryingToOneTap & RoadToBeGood#1286

My Library Card signature (Steam ID) is... STEAM_0:1:177728214

The time I have spent inside of the Library (Game time) is... 6 Days 4 Hours and 50 Minutes
---]/center]

My intentions when I joined the Serpent’s Hand was... Was to write Books that everyone could read to use as infromations aswell because I like to travel and the Library is mysterious you go through a door and might be on a other world, reality or at the same world but somewhere else and because I like to be a part of the Serpents Hand!

I know a lot about the Serpent’s Hand such as... I know my own House! I know enough like where is the Toilet (The Wanderers Library) I know how I need to act in my House and I know that I can help my Roomates (My Partners)..okey Real Talk! I know that in the Wanderers Library is outside of space and it has almost every written books abd many that even wasnt written. There are doors that can lead me to another World or to a place like to my House when I need to. There are more shelves then you could believe, the walls are longer then you can think not any human build a wall like that long. The Library exist like some people knows to make and read books for information. EVERYONE is welcome to read the books that lays on the shelves. Most of those Library worker are mysterious to their on patrons. Some parts that are called Archives are accessible to select only a few while other only get the access by the Librarians. There are some rules let me demonstrate them:

Return youre books on time!

Dont steal any books!

Dont damage any books!

Dont damage Library property!

Dont harm any of those within the Library: The Ranks of the Librarians are filled with those who could not or not even follow them.

Let me continue with the Wanderers Library:

The Librarians are the care-taker of the Library, who oversee it has a day-to-day maintenance, A patron most likely encounter of those 3 types on a given day.

The Archivists server on a desk in the Main Hall, they dont even have eyes...spooky however they still can find any book in the library, they also distribute the Librarian cards, check the books out to the people who wants them, and keep track who has which book. If you peek over the desk you will see they dont even have legs???...even more spooky, but they are connected with the chair that rare rooted in the marble floor.

There are even things that have 6 to 10 arms, bowed legs and squat bodies that makes them to a perfect climber without use any ladder....imagine they dont even touch the ground...rarely they dont touch it. The Wanderers Library is scary and crazy...something for me!

The Docents guide for the Library: They showing you how to find books, they stalk
ing the stacks for violent against the rules. They are perfectly silent, they dont even have a mouth...is that aLibrary or a Horror Movie? Where they left hand is, is a chain grows, onnected to a brass lanem that will never grows dim.

The Docents Server in first line of defense for the Library against hostiles. Some People said that they are able to presence the hostile being EVEN if they before they enter the way to the Library.

The ways are connecting between Worlds and realities.The Library is a Nexus of ways insofar that leads to almost every world that is connected with the Library by atleast only 1 way.

Each way is a door of sorts that means it can be anything from an door to an arch to a Mirror. If you wanna go through you Need to knock at it first, the way you knock gives you a brings you to a new world.

NOT all the ways lead to the Library, some leads you to another world, but sometimes ist lead you back to a different place in the same world. the greatest mind including those from the Serpents Hand still have been unable to figure out how they work if there is even a logic way to find out no one has discovered yet.

I would describe myself as... a mysterious Person that is crazy aswell but still a good guy and not a rule breaker…not a rule breaker from the Library, I would say I could fit in the Library and write some books that everyone else who is connected can read it. I can think and not maing stupid stuff like Screaming in the Library I can even say I wanna be a "part" of it.

My story about finding the Library and the Hand starts when...
I was Walking in the Streets and I found a book on the Ground it says The Serpents Hand, I was reading all day and night I took it everywhere with me sometimes I saw some People Looking at me, they were kinda...mysterious. After I finished the Book I was starting to read it again, in a while I was Walking and reading at the same time it was kinda hard but I made it...I was Walking against a Man I said "Sorry, Sir that was my fault I was reading this book" he only said do you wanna join us and I didnt understood what he means with that, then he pointed hes finger at the book and said "The Serpents Head, do you wanna join us, it seems you have enough Knowledge About us" and I directly said with a loud voice "Yes! I wanna join the Serpents Head" he told me to follow him and that what I was doing I followed him until he opened up a Door and where in a Big Room that was like never ending that Looks like a Library he said "This is the Wanderers Library because youre one of us you can go in here I´ll teach you how to do this and we have another ability we can see through walls, that means we can see every human and animal on the planet if we want to" I´ll just said " Wow thats impressive I hope I can that too" hes answer was "you will" he told me that I can read every written book or even every unwritten book he also said that the Library is connected to almost every world and reality, he said that the knock on the door you make brings you to a new world or somewhere else in the same world but he said that the knock I mdade will choose the world and the last words he said is "We still dont know how the Doors works, you should go Sleep because I think its a hard day for you with all that what you saw, cya! and goodnight!" Then I left the Wanderers Library, walking back to my home and went sleeping. From now on I am a part of the Serpents Hand!

I hope you like my Story
Im sorry if I did Grammar mistakes
I hope you had fun reading everything
Feel free to correct me!
Posted Fri at 22:26 · Last edited Fri at 22:50 by Terry Kenn...
Thread +1
List
Undo
Dylan.thomas7 GROUPMANAGERVIP
+1's:
+378
ROYAL
Accepted:
After waiting awhile, you get a reply reading "Ovis City, try the Way near the longest reading area." having zero clue on what you're meant todo. However you decide to follow the letter's orders anyway.

Finn K Weismann - Good application, good understanding.

Jag Turth - Alright application

Denied:
After writing the letter, you wait, and wait. You get no response and forget about the letter

Terry Kennedy - Good understanding of the library however you mentioned nothing of the Serpent's Hand itself. Reapply in 2 days.
87cwfyU.jpg
hNJwT6C.png
TmCZDwO.png
jOtLaJ1.jpg
FsD5I5x.png
Posted Sat at 12:36 · OP
plu
+1's:
Untagged users
Dear, L.S:
My official name (RP Name) is Francis J
My online identities (Steam Name & Discord Name) are plutwo & plutwo#9568
My Library Card signature (Steam ID) is STEAM_0:1:212665592
The time I have spent inside of the Library (Game time) is 25 hours
---
My intentions when I joined the Serpent’s Hand was to protect anomalies from being seized by The Foundation, and make the public aware of such anomalies as most, if not all, could help society in some way or another while still being equal and not just being objects being used in the same way The Foundation are exploiting them. Both anomalies and people are suffering at the hands of The Foundation, the test subjects are being murdered remoresely for “research” and I think it’s time for that to change.

I know a lot about the Serpent’s Hand; The Serpent’s Hand is an organisation made without a leader, the organisation’s objective is to make anomalies’ existence known of by everyone without them being contained for research by The Foundation. The Serpent’s Hand attack organisations in retaliation from them holding anomalies in containment. The Serpent’s Hand use the Wanderer's Library, although this isn’t officially linked to the Serpent’s Hand as they don’t have any ownership over this, to plan their attacks on the hostile organisations, to assist in these attacks The Serpent’s Hand use anomalous items for both combat and infiltration.

I would describe myself as someone who has been enlightened by the fact of anomalous entities, with a passion in wanting to help publicise the existence of anomalies and get revenge (read below for the revenge cliffhanger)

My story about finding the Library and the Hand started when The Foundation took me in as a test subject, after 2 years of endless tests involving anomalies and “SCPs” I finally got together a small team of other inmates, we put together a plan over the duration of 7 months to escape. After the long period of scheming we finally put our plan to test, the group consisted of 5 people, only 2 of us made it out of The Foundation. They were my only form of human contact that weren’t just using me for research. After living 4 miles out from The Foundation’s facility, I decided to start looking for vengeance for my lost friends, I met someone living nearby, I thought he was just a normal person living in a rough area. Eventually after a few years of knowing him I told him my story of escaping The Foundation, he told me about The Serpent’s Hand, I instantly knew this was the kind of organisation that would allow me to follow my dreams of freeing anomalies and getting my vengeance on The Foundation.

If there are any grammar mistakes it’s not my fault i did this at 2 am
Posted Sun at 02:21 · Last edited 3 hours ago by plu
+1's:
+8
Ehm its youre fault if you did grammar mistakes
Posted Mon at 14:55
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+8
Dear, L.S:

My official name (RP Name) is.. Terry Kennedy

My online identities (Steam Name & Discord Name) are... TryingToOneTap & RoadToBeGood#1286

My Library Card signature (Steam ID) is... STEAM_0:1:177728214

The time I have spent inside of the Library (Game time) is... 6 Days 4 Hours and 50 Minutes

---]/center]

My intentions when I joined the Serpent’s Hand was... Was to write Books that everyone could read to use as infromations aswell because I like to travel and the Library is mysterious you go through a door and might be on a other world, reality or at the same world but somewhere else and because I like to be a part of the Serpents Hand!

I know a lot about the Serpent’s Hand such as...

The Serpent´s Hand is an invidual group that belive that the supernatural not be a secret. The members of the Serpent´s Hand are humans that want to show what they learned to others that are gifted with extranormal abilities, even the non-human entities that accept the human society. While there is like a debate of the group their age, most agree that it has even one form of another since the 19th century. For some reason the Serpent´s Hand was unable to access the Library, it was only discovered in 1967 that the Hand has rediscovered the Library. Even with the close the Serpent´s Hand association with the Library they is nothing linked between them. The Library has a base of operations or meeting for the Serpent´s Hand but they have no ownership of them. The Serpent´s Hand has like dozens of different factions and splinter groups but each is named under The Serpent´s Hand. That is a lack of organization, the function of the sole criteria of the membership to consider themselve as a member of The Serpent´s Hand. The Serpent´s Hand is like an umbrella for everyone that wants to understand the world a bit better, it has no demands to be a member and no one gives any promises. Its says that a leader named L.S. is the leader of a more radical factions, but there are certain figures of the Hand that are most likely heard to because they have made deeds charisma, scholarship. L.S. has made himself a name but no one saw him ever.

They even have some purposes:

-They are a small organization that using paranormal existence and abilities aswell anomalous lifeforms.
-They use anomalous items for infiltration and even combat purposes.
-They are a loose collection of cells that is not acting like a group.
-They have to consider themselve as a member of The Serpent´s Hand to be one.
-They congregate in the Wanderes Library, that is an interdimensional nexus filled with every book fileld with the paranormal.
-The Serpent´s Hand is hostile against the Foundation.
-The Serpent´s Hand is trying to protect innocents life but only the innocents not anyone else.

I even know about the Wanderes Library:

I know as I even know my own House! I know enough like where is the Toilet (The Wanderers Library) I know how I need to act in my House and I know that I can help my Roomates (My Partners)..okey Real Talk! I know that in the Wanderers Library is outside of space and it has almost every written books abd many that even wasnt written. There are doors that can lead me to another World or to a place like to my House when I need to. There are more shelves then you could believe, the walls are longer then you can think not any human build a wall like that long. The Library exist like some people knows to make and read books for information. EVERYONE is welcome to read the books that lays on the shelves. Most of those Library worker are mysterious to their on patrons. Some parts that are called Archives are accessible to select only a few while other only get the access by the Librarians. There are some rules let me demonstrate them:

Return youre books on time!

Dont steal any books!

Dont damage any books!

Dont damage Library property!

Dont harm any of those within the Library: The Ranks of the Librarians are filled with those who could not or not even follow them.

Let me continue with the Wanderers Library:

The Librarians are the care-taker of the Library, who oversee it has a day-to-day maintenance, A patron most likely encounter of those 3 types on a given day.

The Archivists server on a desk in the Main Hall, they dont even have eyes...spooky however they still can find any book in the library, they also distribute the Librarian cards, check the books out to the people who wants them, and keep track who has which book. If you peek over the desk you will see they dont even have legs???...even more spooky, but they are connected with the chair that rare rooted in the marble floor.

There are even things that have 6 to 10 arms, bowed legs and squat bodies that makes them to a perfect climber without use any ladder....imagine they dont even touch the ground...rarely they dont touch it. The Wanderers Library is scary and crazy...something for me!

The Docents guide for the Library: They showing you how to find books, they stalk
ing the stacks for violent against the rules. They are perfectly silent, they dont even have a mouth...is that aLibrary or a Horror Movie? Where they left hand is, is a chain grows, onnected to a brass lanem that will never grows dim.

The Docents Server in first line of defense for the Library against hostiles. Some People said that they are able to presence the hostile being EVEN if they before they enter the way to the Library.

The ways are connecting between Worlds and realities.The Library is a Nexus of ways insofar that leads to almost every world that is connected with the Library by atleast only 1 way.

Each way is a door of sorts that means it can be anything from an door to an arch to a Mirror. If you wanna go through you Need to knock at it first, the way you knock gives you a brings you to a new world.

NOT all the ways lead to the Library, some leads you to another world, but sometimes ist lead you back to a different place in the same world. the greatest mind including those from the Serpents Hand still have been unable to figure out how they work if there is even a logic way to find out no one has discovered yet.

I would describe myself as... a mysterious Person that is crazy aswell but still a good guy and not a rule breaker…not a rule breaker from the Library, I would say I could fit in the Library and write some books that everyone else who is connected can read it. I can think and not maing stupid stuff like Screaming in the Library I can even say I wanna be a "part" of it.

My story about finding the Library and the Hand starts when...
I was Walking in the Streets and I found a book on the Ground it says The Serpents Hand, I was reading all day and night I took it everywhere with me sometimes I saw some People Looking at me, they were kinda...mysterious. After I finished the Book I was starting to read it again, in a while I was Walking and reading at the same time it was kinda hard but I made it...I was Walking against a Man I said "Sorry, Sir that was my fault I was reading this book" he only said do you wanna join us and I didnt understood what he means with that, then he pointed hes finger at the book and said "The Serpents Head, do you wanna join us, it seems you have enough Knowledge About us" and I directly said with a loud voice "Yes! I wanna join the Serpents Head" he told me to follow him and that what I was doing I followed him until he opened up a Door and where in a Big Room that was like never ending that Looks like a Library he said "This is the Wanderers Library because youre one of us you can go in here I´ll teach you how to do this and we have another ability we can see through walls, that means we can see every human and animal on the planet if we want to" I´ll just said " Wow thats impressive I hope I can that too" hes answer was "you will" he told me that I can read every written book or even every unwritten book he also said that the Library is connected to almost every world and reality, he said that the knock on the door you make brings you to a new world or somewhere else in the same world but he said that the knock I mdade will choose the world and the last words he said is "We still dont know how the Doors works, you should go Sleep because I think its a hard day for you with all that what you saw, cya! and goodnight!" Then I left the Wanderers Library, walking back to my home and went sleeping. From now on I am a part of the Serpents Hand!

I hope you like my Story
Im sorry if I did Grammar mistakes
I hope you had fun reading everything
Feel free to correct me!
AND feel free to give me an -1 or +1 because its your opinion about my Application
Posted Mon at 15:32
Dylan.thomas7 GROUPMANAGERVIP
+1's:
+378
ROYAL
Accepted:
After waiting awhile, you get a reply reading "Ovis City, try the Way near the longest reading area." having zero clue on what you're meant todo. However you decide to follow the letter's orders anyway.

Terry Kennedy - Good understand, meh backstory.

Denied:
After writing the letter, you wait, and wait. You get no response and forget about the letter

Francis J - Underdetailed description of the Serpent's Hand. Reapply whenever (sorry for late response)
87cwfyU.jpg
hNJwT6C.png
TmCZDwO.png
jOtLaJ1.jpg
FsD5I5x.png
Posted Mon at 18:37 · OP
+1's:
+8
Thanks but I gave my best for my Backstory D;
Posted Mon at 18:38
plu
+1's:
Untagged users
Dear, L.S:

My online identities (Steam Name & Discord Name) are plutwo & plutwo#9568
My Library Card signature (Steam ID) is STEAM_0212665592
The time I have spent inside of the Library (Game time) is 1d 9h
---
My intentions when I joined the Serpent’s Hand was to protect anomalies from being seized by The Foundation, and make the public aware of such anomalies as most, if not all, could help society in some way or another while still being equal and not just being objects being used in the same way The Foundation are exploiting them. Both anomalies and people are suffering at the hands of The Foundation, the test subjects are being murdered remoresely for “research” and I think it’s time for that to change.

I know a lot about the Serpent’s Hand; The Serpent’s Hand is an organisation made without a leader, the organisation’s objective is to make anomalies’ existence known of by everyone without them being contained for research by The Foundation. The Serpent’s Hand attack organisations in retaliation from them holding anomalies in containment. The Serpent’s Hand use the Wanderer's Library, although this isn’t officially linked to the Serpent’s Hand as they don’t have any ownership over this, to plan their attacks on the hostile organisations, to assist in these attacks The Serpent’s Hand use anomalous items for both combat and infiltration. The Wanderer's Library is outside of space, it is the largest repository of knowledge ever unveiled, The Foundation and the Global Occult Coalition have both been thrown out because they tried to destroy or take it. The library is for information, it contains every single book to ever be written and books that haven't been written. The library has rules that have to be followed which involve the safe keeping of the library and it's contents. The Serpent's Hand do not have any control over the library but utilise it as a HQ. The library is it's own entity and can control both who enters the library and who doesn't. The library can harm those that are thought to be a threat. The library can be accessed using entrances, these entrances can be anything meaning can vary in difficulty to obtain or find. The entrances are called "Ways" and not consist of performing the same task to utilise the Way, for example one entrance could be as simple as walking through a doorway and others could vary in complexity.

I would describe myself as someone who has been enlightened by the fact of anomalous entities, with a passion in wanting to help publicise the existence of anomalies and get revenge (read below for the revenge cliffhanger)

My story about finding the Library and the Hand started when The Foundation took me in as a test subject, after 2 years of endless tests involving anomalies and “SCPs” I finally got together a small team of other inmates, we put together a plan over the duration of 7 months to escape. After the long period of scheming we finally put our plan to test, the group consisted of 5 people, only 2 of us made it out of The Foundation. They were my only form of human contact that weren’t just using me for research. After living 4 miles out from The Foundation’s facility, I decided to start looking for vengeance for my lost friends, I met someone living nearby, I thought he was just a normal person living in a rough area. Eventually after a few years of knowing him I told him my story of escaping The Foundation, he told me about The Serpent’s Hand, I instantly knew this was the kind of organisation that would allow me to follow my dreams of freeing anomalies and getting my vengeance on The Foundation.

2ND APPLICATION
Posted 21 hours ago · Last edited 2 hours ago by plu
Page
of 6
Users who are viewing this thread (1 user is viewing):
MrDoggo PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP