Felaxi

Steam ID (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_1:1:92893812

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone?:
Lithuania EET/GMT +2

Can you speak and type English fluently?:
Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):
3 weeks 2 days 9 hours

IC Rank(s) & OOC Donation Rank(s) on WW2-NRP:
Haupsturmfuhrer of the 2nd SS. Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak?:
I have a working microphone. I mostly speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?:
I joined the server in November 2018. I have only taken a break 2 times, 1 week each.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums?:
I use Teamspeak 3 only when i need to communicate with the High Command or to attend a meeting. I am not active on the forums, but i am active in the W-G WW2 Discord

List of all previous RP server staff experience:
-

Staff that would recommend you?(They will be asked to verify):
Sergio Hausser and Malte Scholze

State your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) Also include a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link):
I have been banned twice. Once for 3 days and once for 1 day. Got warned for switching jobs to avoid RP (dumb move when i was still new). Fell for an ooc PD raid prank and assisted. RDMed on 2 different occasions on accident. Fail RP when i killed a man guarding the MOI in a raid without getting 2 assists.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1670926857

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of staff is to ensure that everybody in the server follows the rules and understands them,
punishing those, who
intentionally don't follow them.

Give some historical context about the time the server is set in (75 words+):
The server is set in 1943, Berlin, during the second world war, Germany it at war with The Allied forces: France, Britain and America in the west, and Soviet Russia in the east. Though the Germans have advanced far into Russia's territory, the recent failure in Leningrad and Stalingrad damaged morale, and the Soviets are now beginning to push back the Germans from the east. The situation for Germany is becoming more and more desperate, evidenced by bigger resistance movements and constant bombings of cities by the allies.

Have you read the server rules and are familiar with them?
I am familiar with the server rules.

Have you read the punishment list ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tjvq7UmI4zlOc0T48jGOJjfMu_B-_m86iEyr1vfwpL4/edit ) and are familiar with it?
I have read the punishment list and I'm
familiar
with it.

Former Staff Questions (Leave these blank if you have not been staff on our server before):

1) For how long were you a staff member on WW2-NRP/ORP?

2) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team?

3) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why?

4) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member?

5) How have you improved since you left the staff team?

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people:
I would go to the player who called for a sit, check the log for who was the RDMer, teleport both of them to a secluded area (top of a roof, empty forest area) and ask for details on what happened. Given the proof, and If the player killing others was new, and never had an rdm warn or if he didn't do on purpose, i would
warn him for a tier 1 offense or rule kick him. If he does it again, or if he did on purpose, i would warn him for a tier 2 offense and ban him for a day.

2) You are asked by a player about how to become a Third Reich official:
I would tell him about all of the available regiment, and the requirements for them as well as give him a small debrief on them. After that i would give him commands for joining the wehrmacht or the police and answer every question he has about them.

3) You catch somebody not performing RP and that are messing around:
I would teleport him to a secluded area and ask him why he isn't roleplaying properly. If he is new i would give him the rules and explain that not performing RP is breaking the rules. I would give him a verbal warning to not do it again, and if he does it again, i would warn him for NITRP or FailRP, depending on the case.

4) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly:
I would verbally warn them to stop and inform them to take their rank seriously to ensure proper RP. If they continue doing it, i would inform their COs or HC.

5) A player is prop spamming:
If the player is prop spamming i would instantly permanently ban them (or ask to extend to perma on the ban report). Prop spamming is a case of NITRP and is not tolerated.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments:
Tier 1 is when the offense was unintentional or if the player is new and hasn't read the rules yet. The punishment for a Tier 1 is usually a verbal or a normal warning, and the offense is usually a minor one.
For Tier 2, on the other hand, is when the person did it on purpose, or is doing it repeatably. The punishment for a Tier 2 is usually a warn and a ban for a few days or in some serious cases a permanent ban.

2) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming:
IC means in character, meaning that everything you do has to be RP. When you write or say something IC, it means your character is actually saying that like if it was real life.

OOC means out of character, and everything you say in OOC is unrelated to the current RP situation. (for instance talking about current things happening in the real world)

Meta Gaming is when you use OOC information in an IC situation (for instance checking the scoreboard to determine weather a civilian is a resistance or a mafia)
3) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP:
SeriousRP is when everything you do in RP has serious consequences on your character. These consequences are not forgotten (for example ranking up in the wehrmacht) SeriousRP means you have to always stay IC and follow the rules properly.

Semi-Serous RP is when everything you do is not remembered in any way, and has no consequences, meaning a few of the RP rules aren't applied. A great example is the events the server sometimes has.

4) Define PassiveRP and explain it's role and importance in a serious RP gamemode:
PassiveRP is when you try to RP in the most believable way. For example using /me to do things your character cant manually do. It it important because it adds immersion to the RP situation.

5) Define the term of Combat Baiting:
Combat Baiting is when you try to get somebody to shoot you or arrest you on purpose. Either by adverting it or provoking someone.

Have you added the Owner on Steam? If not, add him:
added
https://steamcommunity.com/id/uncodex

Have you added the Co-Owner on Steam? If not, add him:
added
https://steamcommunity.com/id/paul514/

Have you added the Head-Administrator on Steam? If not, add him:
added
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ejenny

Have you added the Head-Moderator on Steam? If not, add him:
added
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207676480

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team & your strongest points as a person/potential staff member (200+ words):

Ever since joining this server i have been playing almost non-stop. I fell in love with it. And ever since i became an NCO i always tried helping other other people in the wehrmacht in the best way i can. Either by telling them the correct uniform, giving them the proper regimental documents or answering any questions they have. This hasn't changed, and it this didn't stay in the wehrmacht. If i saw a civilian with an incorrect RP name, I would advise them to change it and tell them how, If i saw a citizen breaking smaller rules i'd explain to them that they can't do that, and it breaks the immersion, and if i saw a civilian that wants to join the army/police i'd give them the commands for doing so.
Despite getting warned and banned a few times, i always try to follow the rules as best as i can. Now that i have enough experience i want to help enforce the rules on the people playing this server. During the weekends i like to stay up until 6 am sometimes. and it's more then annoying seeing somebody prop spamming, prop climbing, RDMing etc. I want to be able to prevent that from happening, and take matters into my own hands ensuring everybody follows the server rules. My determination to help this server would make me a capable staff member.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I understand.

Requirements:
- You must be 14 years in age or older.
- You must be able to speak and type English fluently and correctly.
- You must have at least four (4) days of game time.
- You must have 10 or fewer warns.
- You must not be banned when you apply.
- You must be able to speak or type quickly and correctly.
- You must not advertise your application in any way.
- You must not copy anything from other applications.
- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.
- You may not copy-paste parts from a previous application that you have filed unless given permission.
- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Hierarchy member.
Posted Mar 2, 19 · OP
[WW2] Auster Schumacher HEAD-ADMINForum StaffSite Donator
+1's:
+61
WELL KNOWN
Site Donator
Denied
The Server Management Team has discussed your application, and unfortunately at this time we do not see you ready to join our staff team.

Your application is good, however it is lacking in detail in certain aspects and areas, with more time on the server and consideration into your answers, a different response may be achieved if you re-apply again in the future.
Posted Fri at 14:59 · Last edited Fri at 15:01 by [WW2] Aust...
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER
1010 Posts
1000 Posts
945 Posts
Mr. Tryptamin PLATINUM-VIP