Main Forum

Update me again plz

5 replies
+1's:
+17
REGULAR
Untagged users
Here I come another faggot elitist who left the server because of how 'trash' it turned out to be. Now good people update me on the entire 2019 scene.
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP
Alexander Christof HEAD-MODForum Staff
+1's:
+331
ROYAL
no, join yourself
Xd
Posted Mar 1, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+32
REGULAR
Untagged users
How dare you call this beautiful creation trash, I'll have you know the devs get paid good money to make the server perfect which they have done so how is the se4rver trash???? i dont get where your coming from on this one so you made your self look stupid and i hope yuou can reflect on this post are realise what a fucking idiot cunt shit you are and never call your self a faggot again, self hate can lead to depression which people kill themselves over, you think depression is a joke??! i literally pity your existents so much to the point i feel bad for you and by the way you just got flamed loser
Posted Mar 1, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+17
REGULAR
Untagged users
Schnitzel Weiner wrote:
How dare you call this beautiful creation trash, I'll have you know the devs get paid good money to make the server perfect which they have done so how is the se4rver trash???? i dont get where your coming from on this one so you made your self look stupid and i hope yuou can reflect on this post are realise what a fucking idiot cunt shit you are and never call your self a faggot again, self hate can lead to depression which people kill themselves over, you think depression is a joke??! i literally pity your existents so much to the point i feel bad for you and by the way you just got flamed loser

Listen up mate i will burn u on a cross and imma lynch ur entire family line
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
+1's:
+32
REGULAR
Untagged users
You're so irrelevant that I've only just checked to see what you've said
Posted Fri at 16:54
+1's:
+525
WORLD-IDOL
Untagged users