4 replies
Alexmazy PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+10
REGULAR
Your name in-game: Alex Mazy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228031649

Person's you report name: Jason Sykes

Person's you report SteamID: Ok I have no idea about this. The name of their steam profile was Sykes. I googled Sykes Steam and there were only two profiles that came up. In the first 3 search pages... https://steamcommunity.com/id/sykes19 and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089121848 so it is highly likely it's one of them. I mean unless he has an off the grid steam profile. Probably the first one he sounded American. Please don't deny because I have no idea what his steam is only the name as it's in about 6 frames of a video I have. He got banned for a very short period of time as well so if you have ban logs you will be able to find this out.

Why do you want him banned?: Ok let me just list some of the things he has done today (Outlined in red)-
Mass Fear RP, Mass Fail RP, mass NITRP, massive amounts of minging, player diss (Towards me and Russel), trying to start arguments in OOC with me, harassing me, harassing other players, making up lies about how I'm harassing him to staff.

Incident #1

"Jason come out my man"
"Fuck off"
"Calm down mate"
"Fuck off you 6 year old"
"What the fuck is your problem?"
My internet is crashing constantly tonight so it crashes for about 20 seconds and then restarts. I'm still in the same place but Jason is gone. So I'm like alright then I don't care and I walk off. It must be about 5-10 minutes later when I pass him and he says something that really pisses me off. I have no idea what the hell it was but I was just like screw this guy. Since I was a HR I had cuffs so I told a nearby echo to point his gun at him while I cuffed him. Jason broke Fear RP and went for it (Before I forget the name of the Echo was Russel) We had him cornered in SCP-500 and I was cuffing him then he killed himself. I was genuinely really pissed about this so I called an admin and said what happened. Jason said that he had a bind that could kill himself.
"What is the bind Jason?" asked the admin
"V" said Jason
"So you changed your no-clip bind and menu binds?"
10 seconds of silence.
"Yes"
He was let off with a warning and the admin (I can't remember which one it was, you probably have to ask he was cool) said that he would have to be cuffed. I have no evidence for the first bit of the story so I know it can't be accepted really but that was just to give you and idea of what had happened before. I started recording then... (That isn't the WG website actually going off that's the recording BTW) Whatever admin it was will back up the story. Look at evidence #1

Incident #2

"Where is the HR?"
I replied in comms I'm here what do you want? Ignored... He asks again "Where the fuck is the head researcher???" I say in OOC
"Yas can I help you?"
"You stupid Faggot"
(I realise it's Jason) "Fuck off you broke rules I have nothing against you mate, leave me alone stop trying to start arguments," I say.
He continues to call Russel and me both "Gay bois" and I just decide to ignore him. I go to get some D-class to experiment with 106 and surprise surprise in appears Jason. He tries to release both the D-class and when I move away and they ask him not to be freed he starts blindfolding them and every time I remove it he puts it back on.
This is where yet again I started recording look at evidence #2
And then he fail RPs and fear RPs again.

Incident #3

Incident #4

Incident #5

Jason then tried to claim that I had been harassing him all day and I had been handcuffing him and leaving him tied to walls and stuff for no reason. This was when I was like f*ck this. At this point I had had enough of him mingeing. He had already been pretty annoying but when he started making up shit about me that's when I finally lost it. This is why I'm creating this. Sorry for the shitty grammar, bad format and spelling. I'm really tired RN and can't be arsed looking over this. I spent over 45 mins creating this.

It is 100% up to you what you do with this guy but I recommend you give him a permanent RFC. He is highly unsuitable for the community and if he only gets a one week ban I will be back here creating another player report on Jason here. He has proven that he has absolutely no intent to RP. He was constantly harassing me for about 1 and a half hours and he is really toxic. I don't want to be like a pussy but he genuinely wasted my time and he will carry on doing that. I mean I genuinely only want to RP and I love this server but if this guy is constantly on there being toxic and mingeing whenever I'm near I genuinely might stop playing because this has been one of the biggest waste of time ever. If anything he is too get a ban over 3 months time please understand. I think it's important to know that somebody like this does it on purpose because he finds it funny. If he carries on playing like this he will be hated by everyone and become a real problem.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):
Evidence #1 - https://youtu.be/aeZoqzv4ujo
Evidence #2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12lNaaQJyI&feature=youtu.be

Evidence #3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtupPl3HeXc&feature=youtu.be
Evidence #4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNVgmj2v_E&feature=youtu.be
RP Name - Alex Mazy

Yeah, that guy.

Don't be toxic, these are forums for a game.
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 19 by Diesel
+1's:
+233
FAMOUS
Untagged users
1 Count of failRP for pressing femur breaker
4? counts of FearRP for being under gunpoint and not listening.

DTP? None made.
NITRP? honoustly everyone reacts like that if u fuck with them.
And yes, you fucked with him aswell.

''you've been a bad boy, do u know what a bad boy is?''

Evidence shows that u showed DTP towards him aswell, so yeah, good bit of hypocrisy there.
So far your evidence only shows the count of failrp and counts of fearrp

+1 for a ban on those counts

-1 for the rest of your cries.

edit; please show proof of the transcripts or they will be regarded as nonevidential.
Posted Feb 12, 19 · Last edited Feb 12, 19 by Takkrala
Thread +1
List
Undo
Howling Rex HEAD-MODForum StaffPLATINUM-VIPVIP
+1's:
+190
FAMOUS
Reasons kinda stated above
8xOFBNx.gif

SCP Ranks Past & Present
SCP-Head Moderator
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
GOC
November 8-4
Sarkics
Posted Feb 12, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Alexmazy PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+10
REGULAR
Takkrala wrote:
1 Count of failRP for pressing femur breaker
4? counts of FearRP for being under gunpoint and not listening.

DTP? None made.
NITRP? honoustly everyone reacts like that if u fuck with them.
And yes, you fucked with him aswell.

''you've been a bad boy, do u know what a bad boy is?''

Evidence shows that u showed DTP towards him aswell, so yeah, good bit of hypocrisy there.
So far your evidence only shows the count of failrp and counts of fearrp

+1 for a ban on those counts

-1 for the rest of your cries.

edit; please show proof of the transcripts or they will be regarded as nonevidential.
1 count of fail RP for pressing Femur Breaker.
2 counts of fail RP for entering 106s chamber
1 count of fail RP/minging for freeing/blindfolding class D
Can't be bothered counting Fear RP
Multiple counts of minging when purposefully closing doors
Another count of minging/fear RP/Fail RP after jumping off 106's bridge thingy.
That is a few things I can think of that are on the videos. That list took me 2 minutes BTW so there is probs a lot more...
Also another thing when I get annoyed I become a bit of a sarcastic prick... And I only got annoyed after he suicided and was continually rude to me
Posted Feb 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 19 by Alexmazy
Alexander Christof HEAD-ADMINForum Staff
+1's:
+373
ROYAL
Accepted, user will be banned.
if I can figure out what his steam is
Xd
Posted Feb 12, 19 · Last edited Feb 12, 19 by Alexander ...
Top Posters
1410 Posts
1381 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme CO-FOUNDER
1066 Posts
1000 Posts
943 Posts
Mr. Tryptamin PLATINUM-VIP