27 replies
SSG.Barney PL PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS
- In-Game Name: Hans Freitag- Age: 25- Steam Name: Dennis- SteamID:
8w 3d 13h

- Amount of Warnings (will be verified at the Embassy): Zero warns

- Previous experiance in other Serious RP groups: 4th SS Polizei when it was a custom group.

- What position are you applying for:

Swiss Military Police

- Why do you want to become part of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?(Minimum 200 Words):

IC: I'm born at Zurich in 1918, both my parents are Swiss and we have lived a relatively easy life. I moved to Germany to start looking for jobs after finishing college. Lately I've seen the Swiss Embassy getting raided by armed kriminel one too many times. I want to help in this situation by protecting the Embassy as Swiss Military Police. Enforce the Law of

- Do you understand and accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?: Yes, I do- Do you agree that you will be blacklisted from the RP group when you break the rules of the Group?: Yes, I do understand this.

ACCEPTED ☑

Signed:
Barney Baszuro
The Swiss Ambassador
qDXywCG.png

"Interns are like not-cut diamonds; They have flaws, some of them are totally worthless, but once You cut them well, They can become something great one day, And that's what I'm doing, I'm cutting diamonds..."
Posted Mar 23, 19 · OP
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS
Reform 26.03.2019

- Introduction of Criminal Code for the Swiss Embassy.

- Added a clause (§ 4 Swiss Embassy Internal legislation) to the RÈGLEMENT ON THE PRECEDENCE OF DIPLOMATIC AGENTS AND STATUS OF DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS that regulates punishments.
qDXywCG.png

"Interns are like not-cut diamonds; They have flaws, some of them are totally worthless, but once You cut them well, They can become something great one day, And that's what I'm doing, I'm cutting diamonds..."
Posted Mar 26, 19 · OP
+1's:
Untagged users
- In-Game Name: Boudy Von Taisema
- Steam Name: [W-G] Boudytawan
- SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163948539
- Server Playtime: 8 weeks , 6 days and 21 hours
- Amount of Warnings (will be verified at the Embassy): 14
- Previous experiance in other Serious RP groups: Now , Ordnungspolizei Unterwachtmeister. I used to be Ordnungspolizei Meister and after that , 7th SS Hauptscharfuhrer then GroBdeutschand Stabsfeldwebel then 1st SS Rottenfuhrer and now , Ordnungspolizei Unterwachtmeister at the moment. And for side job , I used to be in the ReichsArbeitsDienst before got purged as Feldmeister.
- What position are you applying for: Counterintelligence Attache

- Why do you want to become part of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?(Minimum 200 Words):

OOC : As the Swiss Emberssy is a quite a new group for me , I am interest in it Passive and Active Roleplay. How would my actions impact the gears of the roleplay of the diplomatic relations of Germany and Switzerland? How would my actions affect me? How would it effect another around me? I also would like to know how much of an impact does the swiss diplomatic corps on the RP of HC if it have members and how would the server higher up will do if there is a job that they can create an RP to do with the job that I am applying as well!

IC: I was born in 1887 , Zurich , I lived in a family of 4 in lovely home of District 1 , I studied psychology and medicine in Frankfurt and then I moved to Berlin and accepted job as a Psychologist in one of the many hospitals in Berlin before the great war , During the war , I joined Abteilung , A Military Intelligence of the German Army. After I was discharged from the Abteilung in 1918 , but I still keep around doing my best as a doctor to this new world. Now is the time that I can use my ability that I learned for the better of my country.

- Do you understand and accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?: Yes I do. And I accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps.

- Do you agree that you will be blacklisted from the RP group when you break the rules of the Group?: Yes , I agree.

-Exception made to apply despite 14 warns by ambassador
Posted Apr 5, 19 · Last edited Apr 5, 19 by Boudytawan
+1's:
+8
Untagged users
ACCEPTED ☑

Signed:
Maximillian AdlerThe Swiss Consul
Posted Apr 5, 19 · Last edited Apr 5, 19 by Dr Soren S...
Hans Bittersmark MODERATORPLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
- In-Game Name: Hans Bittersmark
- Steam Name: Turn the Freakin Frogs Gay
- SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51143645
- Server Playtime: 2w 5d 49hrs
- Amount of Warnings (will be verified at the Embassy): 1 warning
- Previous experiance in other Serious RP groups: RSHA (Geheime Staatspolizei) Kriminalsekretar; 1.SS Obersturmfuhrer
- What position are you applying for: Swiss Intelligence Attache
- Why do you want to become part of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?(Minimum 200 Words): I have real-life diplomatic and intelligence experience gained during my time with the U.S. military, and I believe that I can lend a professional element to the RP of the Swiss Embassy in-game. As a former CO and member of RSHA, I am familiar with intelligence and with covert operations, and I have taken part in high-level discussions in game. Further, I can use my experience as a member of the RSHA to ensure that the covert intelligence matters of Switzerland are well-protected and that barriers between public and private knowledge are linear and secure. Additionally, as a law student (soon to be lawyer) in real life, I understand diplomatic and professional negotiation in a way that most players lack within RP. I find the Swiss Embassy RP group to be an interesting way to step outside of traditional german roles in the server, and I think that my experience could help to improve the whole group of players within the Swiss Diplomatic Staff.
- Do you understand and accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?: Yes, absolutely.
- Do you agree that you will be blacklisted from the RP group when you break the rules of the Group?:
Yes, of course.
Posted Apr 10, 19
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS
- In-Game Name: Hans Bittersmark
- Steam Name: Turn the Freakin Frogs Gay
- SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51143645
- Server Playtime: 2w 5d 49hrs
- Amount of Warnings (will be verified at the Embassy): 1 warning
- Previous experiance in other Serious RP groups: RSHA (Geheime Staatspolizei) Kriminalsekretar; 1.SS Obersturmfuhrer
- What position are you applying for: Swiss Intelligence Attache
- Why do you want to become part of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?(Minimum 200 Words): I have real-life diplomatic and intelligence experience gained during my time with the U.S. military, and I believe that I can lend a professional element to the RP of the Swiss Embassy in-game. As a former CO and member of RSHA, I am familiar with intelligence and with covert operations, and I have taken part in high-level discussions in game. Further, I can use my experience as a member of the RSHA to ensure that the covert intelligence matters of Switzerland are well-protected and that barriers between public and private knowledge are linear and secure. Additionally, as a law student (soon to be lawyer) in real life, I understand diplomatic and professional negotiation in a way that most players lack within RP. I find the Swiss Embassy RP group to be an interesting way to step outside of traditional german roles in the server, and I think that my experience could help to improve the whole group of players within the Swiss Diplomatic Staff.
- Do you understand and accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?: Yes, absolutely.
- Do you agree that you will be blacklisted from the RP group when you break the rules of the Group?:
Yes, of course.

PENDING ⍻
- Applicant has been noted as promising yet the position chosen is already occupied.
Applicant is required to re-post the application with a different position chosen.
Re-evaluation scheduled on: 17.04.2019, 7:00 PM GMT +1 Time.

Signed:
Barney Baszuro
The Swiss Ambassador
qDXywCG.png

Posted Sun at 14:53 · OP · Last edited Sun at 14:54 by SSG.Barney...
jpdelta6 PLATINUM-VIPE2 ToolPAC-3
+1's:
+1
Where do I submit a request to become apart of the Swiss Embassy cause as a child of Swiss and Polish immigrants I’d love to be able to do this.
Posted Sun at 22:48
jpdelta6 PLATINUM-VIPE2 ToolPAC-3
+1's:
+1
- In-Game Name: Randal Gorfni
- Steam Name:jpdelta6
- SteamID:STEAM_0:1:162808647
- Server Playtime: over 24 hours
- Amount of Warnings (will be verified at the Embassy):2 maybe less
- Previous experiance in other Serious RP groups: I have played exstensivley on Concordia Role Play and under stand serious role play well.
- What position are you applying for: Guard and or Diplomat
- Why do you want to become part of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?(Minimum 200 Words): Ic: I am descended from Swiss immigrants, the blood of the Swiss is in my veins, when I saw these classes I knew I loved this server. My great grandfather’s dad worked at the embassy in the Swiss capital as a janitor then when he was eighteen as a guard. But I haven’t had the courage or lack of anxiety to apply. This is a fun and incredible opportunity to live and enact the history of 1900s Swiss this was my great great grandfather’s daily life in a way. I also enjoy the idea of playing the third party, in this game of war there usually is no middle ground to stand on and play. Your either a Nazi or you are the Resistance/Mafia but with The Swiss it allows us to play a neutral party. You are protected in the embassy you can protect the Resitance and really watch the strain of the political parties. You can defend against invading mafia as a gaurd and protect the Diplomat.
OC: I have no idea how many possibilities there are so I can’t wait to see how many there are. I want to be the third party that is my heritage and my pride.
- Do you understand and accept the purpose of the Swiss Diplomatic Corps?: As a neutral group providing diplomatic aid and provide asylum to people under political prosecutions not racial or religious.
- Do you agree that you will be blacklisted from the RP group when you break the rules of the Group?: I would hope I would be as that is the way of the server.
Posted Sun at 23:07 · Last edited Sun at 23:12 by jpdelta6
Page
of 3
Top Posters
1410 Posts
1381 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme CO-FOUNDER
1066 Posts