Main Forum

Denied The Anonymous Council of Anomalous Architects

6 replies
Dr Knuji MODERATOR
+1's:
+11
REGULAR
scpshit_1549821559.png
The Anonymous Council of the Anomalous Architects.

Hello! If you are seeing this message that means the ACAA are opening up in YOUR neighbourhood. Here at ACAA we love nothing more than constructing buildings that have a look, feel or smell that really makes you believe that the impossible is possible. As we are moving in you may see a lot of trucks, cars, small helicopters that make all strange sounds, but that's OK! We add speakers to make our machinery feel more, alive.

As we are coming to you, we ask we could be shown around and told some basic information on the City. Anything is good, from the police force's standard issue guns and bullet proof vests, or the hospitals medical equipment , or even that [We where approached by this group and "kindly" asked to redact it]. You may feel a bit afraid right now, reading this. I assure you, that urge to read is just because of how good I writer we are. You may also say," but the words are forming right in-front of me, and this is PAPER!" To that we say, "Making the unreal, real" or a type of variation of that.

We need some staff or workers.
The ACAA have just been born and as such we have very little workers. We have worked on many projects in the past, the house with over 100 floors yet it was only 15 meters tall and no basement, loads of fun decorating to be had. Or the time where we attempted to re-make a little sphere we read about, said sphere can make buildings that are impossible, a 3 mile long corridor in an outdoor toilet, a corridor which was facing directly up, you could walk on that corridor like the whole earths gravity had changed, yet not even see the corridor from the outside, our attempt worked, but the power it took cost a total of 13 staff kills, it would somehow steal energy from living beings, cows where a good source of energy until we hired a vegan worker, she complained, so the cow was let free, without her, the staff killed would have only been 12, it's a shame. But anyways. To apply for a job, just arrive at one of our tryouts and get at least 75% of the quiz correct!.

Have Fun! See you soon!
Spoiler: Job SummeryShow
Spoiler: Tryout InformationShow
Spoiler: RulesShow
Spoiler: JobsShow

Thank you to how ever reads, anything you want changes about this, contact me on discord at

Knuji#7449
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
MrDoggo PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+332
ROYAL
Useless job,I don't see how this can benefit the server but that's just my opinion
Posted Feb 10, 19
Niko PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+26
REGULAR
Useless, as said
Posted Feb 10, 19 · Last edited Feb 10, 19 by Niko
Bobby PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+186
FAMOUS
Does look cool but seems like sarkic but with building

so sorry but not really needed imo
The best Mayor you have ever witnessed

Glory to Oviscity and long live the mayor!
Posted Feb 10, 19
+1's:
+51
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users

Useless

Next time after making job sug, ask yourself what will it bring to the server
Owned whitelists and roles:
"basically big skinny man"
HoEA
Gru "P"
MC&D
CotBG Initiate
PlatVip
Pac3
Posted Feb 10, 19
Lorex PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+95
WELL KNOWN
Sorry but i do not see any use for this group. Sarciks can easily do the same and anyone can build a structure that is hard to move inside of. Sounds like the only RP this would bring is ugly buildings and people kidnapping to sacrifice them for a god. This would add another religion that will start a war between this group and COTBG and Sarciks.

Not needed at all and serves no purpose except for people to train in building
Posted Feb 11, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Ash! OWNERForum Staff
+1's:
+1,710
GODLY
DENIED

Contributes little to nothing to the RP + a group that relies on spawning 150+ props will just kill the server.
Posted Feb 25, 19
Top Posters
1410 Posts
1381 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme CO-FOUNDER
1066 Posts
1000 Posts
943 Posts