2 replies
Rick Garcia Warned
+1's:
+83
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users
Your Suggestion: NLR system similar/equal to the SCPRP

Workshop / Scriptfodder link: N/A

Reason for Edit: I already made this suggestion once but got denied, and the reason im doing this is because you guys cannot imagine how hard it is to raid the PD without having thoose ORPO coming after they died, and this happends every single day, and i need to wasteminuts checking the console to see the people who NLR'rd, so theres a easier thing that you guys can add that already exists in SCP RP that is the NLR system, simple as this the NLR SCP system shows the person that died how much time they need to wait before NLR is over, and if they enter that "area" where they died, they cannot shot, now I understand in terms in Serious RP it doesn't make alot of sence, but can you guys imagine how more easier it would be, for staffs and for the raiders? In my opinion this should be added.

Additional Information: A can assure you guys that this thing works 100% in SCPRP u rarely see people NLR'ing comparing to when it didnt exist that NLR system, and i'll repeat even do it doesn't make alot of sence in SeriousRP sometimes we need to add things to the server that helps the players that want to raid something and don't need to worry about NLR'es
[img]http://imgur.com/HeD9Gyg[/img]
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 8, 19 by Rick Garci... Warned
Thread +1
List
Undo
Xunt_ PLATINUM-VIPVIPE2 ToolPAC-3
+1's:
+19
REGULAR
I agree that the server has an issue with NLR when raiding, but the NLR thing on the SCP server is really stupid at times. It covers a massive area (although it might feel bigger than it actually is due to how enclosed the main part of the server is) and obviously doesn't take into account being RDMed, dying on purpose for health etc. It is also really distracting because you have a massive "YOU ARE BREAKING NLR" overlay on your screen and a massive red text above your head broadcasting that you have no way of defending yourself/taking you out of immersion.

Would like to see how it works on this server at least as a test, as most of the negatives are SCP map/server issues rather than an issue with the actual NLR timer
Names I go by in game:

Nazi RP: Jonathon Fridgeman (For my Oberrichter Job and my OrPo job), Vasily Manilov (For SJBO) and Enzo Gorlami (Everything else)
SCP RP: Jonathon Fridgeman, MTF Fridge, D Class Fridge (Usually some variation of Fridge or Fridgeman)
StarWars RP: initiate Yashin, CT 1719 Yashin
Posted Feb 9, 19
Hawk CO-OWNERForum Staff
+1's:
+343
ROYAL
Accepted
We did decide to bring this on the server a long time ago, and now, with a few changes to adapt it to our gamemode, it's finally here.
EK9GJWE.gif
Posted Sat at 14:58
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1370 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1101 Posts