Main Forum

Denied Raven 08 kicked and warned me for a bad reason

6 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
So i was playing as a MTF and talking to my friend about pac3 then a admin called Raven 08 grabbed me and told me "Go away this is a admin sit" so i responded with "wait? what but your right next to my spawn and your ment to take them to the admin room so you don't disturb the sever or get disturb" then i was given a warning and Kicked moments later. To be fair from day i have seen Raven 08 as a hostile figure he has always seem toxic and rude to me. The other admins are always quite calm and chill but Raven 08? he seems pissed all the time. so i am not saying to Ban him to just. chat with him and take this warning of me. i just want him to know that he needs to be calm like the others like Joshy and goo. of course theres many more admins
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP · Last edited Sun at 1:53 by Diesel
Howling Rex GROUPMANAGEROPERATIVEPLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+128
FAMOUS
Please could you use the correct template
8xOFBNx.gif

SCP Ranks Past & Present
SCP-Operative
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
GOC
November 8-4
Posted Feb 8, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
NOE OPERATIVEPAC-3
+1's:
+37
REGULAR

Very simplified...

• I asked you 3 times to move away or not be so loud so that I can understand them. I even ordered you to stop being interuptive or you will get a warn.
  • I even physgunned you away and you returned.

• No we don't have to bring them to a staff room.
  • Everybody else besides you was able to not be interruptive while not being interrupted in there own RP.

So this is simple: You where not doing any RP there and already had your equipment. I asked you to stop being interuptive but you didn't stop.
Even if you think the warn is unjustified it isn't Admin abuse.

+ You didn't use the template this is just a rage thread.

Also don't take my RP character as my personality.
KZq99jO.png
Posted Feb 8, 19 · Last edited Feb 8, 19 by NOE
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
Untagged users
Okay. as you have pinned out all the things i have done wrong i have seen my wrong doings and i hope you can forgive me. i do feel very sorry now. and i am sorry for not 100% knowing how the website works and i will not make that mistake again. all i ask is for you to stay calm i know people can be annoying sometimes and i understand but my first hour and you told me to fuck off and i did feel abit down even tho it was such a simple insult. i hope you forgive me and we can forget about this and just enjoy the rp!
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
Salt PLATINUM-VIPVIPPAC-3
+1's:
+12
REGULAR
-1 You haven't used the template or provided evidence.
Posted Feb 8, 19
Takkrala PLATINUM-VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+126
FAMOUS
wrote:
Okay. as you have pinned out all the things i have done wrong i have seen my wrong doings and i hope you can forgive me. i do feel very sorry now. and i am sorry for not 100% knowing how the website works and i will not make that mistake again. all i ask is for you to stay calm i know people can be annoying sometimes and i understand but my first hour and you told me to fuck off and i did feel abit down even tho it was such a simple insult. i hope you forgive me and we can forget about this and just enjoy the rp!
wrote:
-1 You haven't used the template or provided evidence.

Why are u voting if the dude basicly solved it with noe?
Posted Feb 8, 19
+1's:
+520
WORLD-IDOL
Untagged users
wrote:
Also don't take my RP character as my personality.

They're the same tho lol
why.PNG
Posted Feb 9, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1370 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP