Main Forum

The State of Jailbreak

5 replies
Morphist ADMIN
+1's:
+269
FAMOUS
Is Jailbreak dead?
Vote Now! Jailbreak is alive and well Jailbreak is not alive or dying (neutral) Jailbreak is dying Jailbreak is dead

What is the current state of Jailbreak? Vote above (NOT JUST THE SERVER, THE GAMEMODE ITSELF)

Ok i know its a UK server but the Americans that usually play at night are starting to leave us for other servers/gamemodes, and now i (and the other late night staff) have nobody to play with and get hours at night :(

The server empties out around 6:00 pm EST which sucks for me because thats when i usually when i get on and play jailbreak, this used to be peak hours but now is a ghost town.

Also, the forum section hasn't had and good stuff on it recently as well, no retards applying for staff anymore? what is this? Nazi-RP?

Has Gmod Jailbreak been taken over by Roblox Jailbreak?

This thread isnt a complaint i would just like to know what other people think of this
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
Thread +1
List
Undo
Reibel SENIOR-MOD
+1's:
+107
FAMOUS
Well FNG died, and greyline is dying. Did you hear that greyline reset the server and didnt do a backup so all the ranks are messed up.

But your right, the American hours are dead and looking at it you and gypsy are our only American staff on during the late nights.

I've been looking at the competition and realized that American's like simple rules because they like to be RIGHT.

For a Tuesday, we had 25+ players online today during the uk hours, so I don't believe the server is dead.
GMc1.gif
Posted Feb 6, 19 · Last edited Feb 6, 19 by Reibel
Thread +1
List
Undo
Pedronz MODERATOR
+1's:
+70
WELL KNOWN
Not as many players as we had before but still enough to say that the server is alive and not even dying.
Posted Feb 6, 19
Exo AlfaWolf PLATINUM-VIP
+1's:
+81
WELL KNOWN
Hello, so in terms of FNG all the higher up staff resigned, and joined XFN, and eventually Nockz himself left. FNG is essentially dead now and most it’s players and some more went to XFN, which now have two servers, JB and MilitaryRP.
Ranks I obtained while playing
HoEA (Twice)
Beta 1 private
GRU private
E14 crow
Bravo 7 private
GOC PTOLEMY Trainee
SCP 096
Posted Feb 6, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
chev chelios SENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+326
ROYAL
Hello, so in terms of FNG all the higher up staff resigned, and joined XFN, and eventually Nockz himself left. FNG is essentially dead now and most it’s players and some more went to XFN, which now have two servers, JB and MilitaryRP.
Nobody actually gives a fuck, fuck outta jailbreak thanks
2hy8llg.png
kf2l9x.png
Posted Feb 6, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
TIT_GYPSY SENIOR-ADMIN
+1's:
+240
FAMOUS
Nobody actually gives a fuck, fuck outta jailbreak thanks
some nigga: "other server noises"

chev: "GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER REEEEEEEE"
its ya boi, uh, skinny penis
Posted Feb 7, 19 · Last edited Feb 7, 19 by TIT_GYPSY
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1370 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP