WW2NRP Update Changelog
03/02/19New Waffen-SS playermodels
- New gray SS COs playermodels have been added for the various Waffen-SS and SS companies/agencies, featuring different skins and bodygroups, with commendations and various equipment.
- The SS-Verwaltungsamt and High Command will be using these models.
Schutzstaffel Structure Changes
- Critical changes have been made to the SS Structure. The High-Command positions have been subject to small changes, whereas completely new positions have been added to the lower SS Staff, including Administrative Officer ranks.
- The SS Structure is now more straightforward and clean, making the idea of a career in the SS appealing as much as one in the Heer.
Ordnungspolizei is back
- We have decided to bring back the Ordnungspolizei! The Uniformed Police is back in town, supported by a special tactics company.
A new special-tactics-and-weapons company appeared in Berlin
- The 4.SS Polizeiregiment is now a highly-trained police company, responding to the standard Police leaders in Berlin. It combines military-grade weaponry with advanced civilian police tactics.
Feuerschutzpolizei leveling up
- The FePo is getting a level up! Besides being now under direct control of the Police leaders in Berlin, it has received more slots to satisfy more players.
- Minor fixes have been applied to the gamemode code, to have a more clear coding environment for future updates and bug fixes.