Main Forum

Mikey's Staff App

4 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
In Game Name: Mikey.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132865724

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No i am not.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): User and 91st LT Mikey.

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Yes i have but that server no longer exsists.

Playtime: In game it is 01w 5d 18h 34m, but i have played in like 9 months i took a 1 month break also.

Predicted time on server per week: Everyday if not im doing school things or im just on a trip.

Warns/bans: I got one warnning for combat arresting i didint even know it existed.

Do you use a microphone: Yes i do and it good quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: To help out and just give an extra hand.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I have respect for others appinios, im a helper, im nice and calm, im respectful, i know the rules.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):i like to help around. Im Active, calm and nice against other players, i have knowledge of building and what i should do and shouldent do. I know alot of people on the server. I know the maps well and i know safe spotts to set up an admin sit. I know where what to do when i get called by a person. I know alot of commands to for example teleport, cloak or kick someone. I listen carefuly of others explainations. Im good at English but im still larning in school but i know alot. I know the diffrence of failrp and rp. Im a good person. I know all vehicles and props. I know what to do as a staff. I know the weapons, i know the toolgun options. If i see someone breaking rules i go as fast as i can to stop them from breaking the rule. Im not lazy i immediately respond. I know the tool gun settings. I know what teamspeak is. Im a non- minge. I would never myself break any rule. I have knowledge of star wars. I figure out what to do in situations. I have experiance or being staff. Im respectful.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes i do.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: I tell him that he should salute me.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I respond more to players that need help other then just dont care about it.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I dont do nothing its my oppinion and it stays inside of me.

Anything else: WGSWRP
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Hartmann ADMIN
+1's:
+111
FAMOUS
If I’m correct the staff applications are closed. So -1 and who are you lmao?
76561198846246185.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Hartmann
nathantimms ADMIN
+1's:
+27
REGULAR
apps aren’t currently not open
Current Ranks
91st CPL
Padawan
Temple Guard
Plat VIP
SWRP Admin

Previous Ranks
CT DSGT
CE Major
CE Temp EXO
ARC CPL
Shadow
DU PVT - Too many times
Battalion Major
Battalion 2nd LT
501st CPL

Posted Jan 12, 19
Frisby EVENTMANAGER
+1's:
+47
REGULAR

Sorry ma dud
Posted Jan 12, 19
Blues MODERATOR
+1's:
+153
FAMOUS

Staff apps are closed, please check before posting.
Posted Jan 13, 19
Top Posters
1410 Posts
1381 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1104 Posts
Extreme CO-FOUNDER
1066 Posts
1000 Posts
943 Posts