Main Forum

Mikey's Staff App

4 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
In Game Name: Mikey.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132865724

Are you currently staff on any other server or WG server: No i am not.

In-game rank (VIP and 501st SGT): User and 91st LT Mikey.

Have you got experience in staffing RP servers: Yes i have but that server no longer exsists.

Playtime: In game it is 01w 5d 18h 34m, but i have played in like 9 months i took a 1 month break also.

Predicted time on server per week: Everyday if not im doing school things or im just on a trip.

Warns/bans: I got one warnning for combat arresting i didint even know it existed.

Do you use a microphone: Yes i do and it good quality.

What do you aim to achieve in our staff team: To help out and just give an extra hand.

Why do you stand out among other candidates: I have respect for others appinios, im a helper, im nice and calm, im respectful, i know the rules.

Why should we pick you to staff our server(200 words):i like to help around. Im Active, calm and nice against other players, i have knowledge of building and what i should do and shouldent do. I know alot of people on the server. I know the maps well and i know safe spotts to set up an admin sit. I know where what to do when i get called by a person. I know alot of commands to for example teleport, cloak or kick someone. I listen carefuly of others explainations. Im good at English but im still larning in school but i know alot. I know the diffrence of failrp and rp. Im a good person. I know all vehicles and props. I know what to do as a staff. I know the weapons, i know the toolgun options. If i see someone breaking rules i go as fast as i can to stop them from breaking the rule. Im not lazy i immediately respond. I know the tool gun settings. I know what teamspeak is. Im a non- minge. I would never myself break any rule. I have knowledge of star wars. I figure out what to do in situations. I have experiance or being staff. Im respectful.

Do you understand that if you are unsuitable as a staff member your rank may be removed: Yes i do.

If a trooper didn’t salute to you, what do you do as a staff member: I tell him that he should salute me.

You haven’t done your duties as a staff member as much as you should one week, how do you handle this: I respond more to players that need help other then just dont care about it.

You don’t like a staff member, how do you handle this: I dont do nothing its my oppinion and it stays inside of me.

Anything else: WGSWRP
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Hartmann ADMIN
+1's:
+102
FAMOUS
If I’m correct the staff applications are closed. So -1 and who are you lmao?
oLnPug5.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Hartmann
nathantimms SENIOR-MOD
+1's:
+17
REGULAR
apps aren’t currently not open
Posted Jan 12, 19
Frisby EXEC-ADMIN
+1's:
+41
REGULAR

Sorry ma dud
Posted Jan 12, 19
Blues MODERATOR
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS

Staff apps are closed, please check before posting.
Posted Jan 13, 19
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1370 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1101 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDER
1000 Posts
975 Posts
943 Posts