9 replies
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
Your In-Game & Steam Name:Clemens Ederr/MLGTASTIC

Staff member Forum/Ingame Name:Ryszard Altenberg

Staff member's STEAM ID:Don't know

Rank of reported staff member (If known):Admin/Event Planner

What did he/she do to abuse their power:Use noclip during a PD raid to gain an advantage over the otherss

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRiEuAdQb4&feature=youtu.be
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Matti Maisema PLATINUM VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS
Platinum VIP
PAC-3
Interesting, but do you have any evidence of him actually noclipping to that spot instead of being helped up there by a friend? 🤔
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Matti Mais...
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
I left before him , and he got there faster than me , by a lot ,
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
+1's:
+101
FAMOUS
Online on Site
Untagged users
So, I watched your footage. I saw a guy who died and a person with the same model returning right away and proceeding to get shot again. I mean, the models look the same - the quality is hard to tell though. But, what does this actually prove though? Who is Ryszard in this footage, you need to actually be able to explain your footage as right now this is all what I can gather from it.

Just to add - to me there's no actual proof of him no-clipping, tbh I have no idea where he comes into this. Please explain further.
1b3b5c4208a75e91166140c6668b95e2.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Arjan
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
If you look in the voice chat , i spoke when he was at the start and at the roof , in both times he had the same name
He had no other way to get up there so fast unless he noclipped
Ryszard is the guy with the vickers
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by MLGTASTIC
Matti Maisema PLATINUM VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+145
FAMOUS
Platinum VIP
PAC-3
Oh. I understood now that I looked at the video on my computer and I actually saw it in better quality. The person who you were talking to inside the apartment was Ryszard and even though you left earlier than him he appeared first on the rooftops next to PD. Weird...

[edit]

I looked at the clip closer and noticed it only took Ryszard about under 30 seconds to get onto the rooftop.
When you start leaving the apartment at 0:05 and first see what looks to be Ryszard with the same color suit model and same weapon on the rooftop at 0:27.
Also I highly doubt it was someone else at 0:27 on the rooftop.
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Matti Mais...
+1's:
+101
FAMOUS
Online on Site
Untagged users
Give the times of when it occurs so we don't have to find it ourselves.

For anyone else - look at the start of the video and see who's shooting.

1:37 / 1:38 - the second appearance of Ryszard. - you can see in voice chat it is infact him.
1b3b5c4208a75e91166140c6668b95e2.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Arjan
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
its litteraly a 2 minute video ,
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
[WW2] Gondo RSHAADMINPAC-3
+1's:
+65
WELL KNOWN
RSHA
Admin
PAC-3
Hi I'll explain what happened here.

I walked to the position that I was in at the start of the video, however I had reports via PM of some mingey activity at spawn. I noclipped over to spawn to check it out as earlier there were people minging while they were waiting for the NLR to finish, didn't see anything warranting staff action so I noclipped back to the raid. I admit it was at a different position as I was using the MG to fight people entering the PD. I chose a different position from where I was originally.

I apologize for it being a different position however it didn't provide me with any more advantage in the raid compared to the other position.

I accept full responsibility for any misconduct observed in the video.
Posted Jan 12, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Hawk Forum StaffWW2 CO-OWNER
FORUM STAFF
+1's:
+330
ROYAL
Forum Staff
WW2 Co-Owner
Accepted
The evidence shows that the Staff member effectively gained an advantage by using the noclip feature. The fact that, as he explained himself, he dealt with a Staff call, did not authorize him to be "lazy" and not noclip back to his original location. Also, the evidence provided clearly shows you bunnyhopping which is a FailRP infraction, Tier II in your case.
Given that the Staff member is guilty, a disciplinary citation will be issued by the Server Management Team but you will also receive a FailRP Tier II punishment.
EK9GJWE.gif
Posted Jan 12, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1368 Posts
Kleis RSHAElite VIP+
1147 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ SENIOR-ADMINPLATINUM VIP
1100 Posts