Main Forum

Denied banned permanently for taking a jedi ship

4 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
i just got banned permamently bly CO-owner blues for taking a jedi ship and he said i lied that i didnt know about the rules. I also said i took the jedi ship(admitted) but he still banned me permanently. i require a ban for 1 week instead than perma ban. thats very much for just taking a jedi ship. i dont know why he banned me perm for taking a jedi ship even tho i admitted that i did it when he asked.
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Blues MODERATOR
+1's:
+153
FAMOUS
Hello. I'll explain the situation from my point of view here to get this properly reviewed by a higherup

I saw you take a ship whilst breaking CL2, jumping inside of an ETA-2 (jedi ship) whilst it was in cadet area. I then removed the ship and jailTPd you to me so we could talk, I then checked your warns to see if you had stolen a ship before which you had, mulltipple times, over 12 warns. I then proceeded to ask if you knew about it not being allowed to take a ship, you said no. However this was your 3rd (I believe) time doing so, and because of that I assumed you were lying just here to minge seeing your 12 warns you've had gotten in a short amount of playtime.

The reason for the warn is "NH2RP | Lying to staff" as it states when you got banned.

That is my side of the story and next time you do an unban request please use the correct template which can be found here

Thank you.
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by Blues
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
Untagged users
also your question was if i took the jedi ship and i said yes. and also when you asked if i was avaible to use the ship i said no cuz i thought you meant the following question about if i took the ship
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
+1's:
Untagged users
also i havent been banned for more than 2 days what i remember. Then why should you give me a perma ban.
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Walter SITE ADMINCO-FOUNDER
+1's:
+313
ROYAL
Denied

Blues has clearly explained why he banned you and he had every reason to make the ban permanent based on your behaviour and the ample warnings that you have accumulated, including three times for the same offence that he had pulled you aside for. File a proper Ban Appeal in which you are discerning enough to at least pretend to be apologetic about what you did instead of complaining about the length of your ban if you really hope to get it lifted.
tumblr_mu51hj5GzT1qzbq69o3_500.gif
Posted Jan 12, 19
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1105 Posts
Extreme CO-FOUNDER
1017 Posts
1000 Posts