Main Forum

Jack Karma's reapplication for scp 1048.

4 replies
+1's:
+2
Untagged users
State your current/most common RP Name: Jack Karma
State your current Steam Username: Subaru Konoe
Provide your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:105043857

State your current in game level(Level 30 required, exceptions can be made): 50
State your current in game rank (User,VIP,Gold VIP etc.)
Platinum VIP
State your current playtime in game (3 days required, exceptions can be made):
3d 15h 50m
How many warnings do you have?(15 warns is the limit, exceptions can be made):

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP? (1 word is not an answer.):
I do fully understand the rules and regulations of SCP RP and i am willing to follow all of them, with some as follow:

FearRP: To simply put it FearRP is a term of valuing your life and safety. For SCP-1048 it means when a containment unit threatens or attemps to contain you, you must comply with the containment unit.

FailRP: FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying. It can be by taking information out of OOC chat and using it to roleplay. In SCP-1048's case he should not antagonise other SCP's beacouse this would be considerd failRP.

Do you understand that SCP-1048 is not Safe?(1 word is not an answer.):
I am fully aware that SCP-1048 is not classed as Safe, he falls under the class of Keter, meaning that the foundation can not consistently contain it due to lack of understanding of the SCP itself, or beacouse the foundation does not have the requirments to contain it efficiently, due to the foundations lack of understanding and failed research attempts on SCP-1048, so is the foundation unable to contain it permanently.

Do you understand that PassiveRP is very important in this job?(1 word is not an answer):
I do completely understand that PassiveRP is importent for SCP-1048. PassiveRP is an importent aspect for any job beacouse it builds a story and link with 2 or more characters troughout the RP. In SCP-1048's case it is very importent beacouse he interacts with all the personnel within the facility to achieve its end goal.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-1048, and are you willing to follow them at all times?(1 word is not an answer):
I understand all of the rules of SCP-1048 and i am willing to folow them during playing the job. This uncludes:

- Do not communicate in any other way than with gestures and drawings, SCP-1048 does not have the ability to speak.
-SCP-1048 is not for any reason allowed to antagonise the other SCPs.
-SCP-1048's SWEP is not to be used for killing, you may only damage the same person twice every 5 minutes, beacouse the weapon is used for taking ears.
-SCP-1048 can not open any doors inside the facility due to its height, it can open doors on the surface.
-SCP-1048 may not escape the containment box that is sealed unless there has been no interaction with the box for 10 seconds or more.
-SCP-1048 relies on PassiveRP and is not just about creating SCP-1048-A, SCP-1048-B and SCP-1048-C.

Describe how SCP-1048 should act with and around Foundation Personnel:
SCP-1048 should show affection and endearing behaviour around the foundations personnel, there are many ways to achieve this, some of wich are but not limited to hugging the lower leg of the person, dancing , any form of gestures, jumping and the use of drawings. The /me and /it commands are within the rules of SCP-1048 so may be used.

Describe what SCP-1048 does:
SCP-1048 is an anomaly that uses its endearing and affectionate behaviour to lure foundation peronnel into a false sence of securety, after a while it will harvest the materials necessary from the personnel in order to create SCP-1048-A, SCP-1048-B and SCP-1048-C. SCP-1048 doe only harvest materials from an person in a secluded area.

A GOI has breached you out of containment and take you to Gate A, they tell you to come with them, what do you do?:
I
If a GOI does breach SCP-1048 out of its containment and proceeds to take it to GATE A, you must first have premission from 2 Senior-admins + to breach outside of the facility before proceeding with the GOI. I do understand that you MUST have premission from a Senior-admin + before leaving the facility beacouse it is one of the rules from SCP-1048, if you do not have premission to leave and you do leave the facility you will be punished and there may be a chance you get blacklisted from the job itself.

Any feedback is welcome if i do not get accepted.
Thank you in advance.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+17
REGULAR
Untagged users
Neutral.
-More Detail Could Be Added
Posted Jan 11, 19