Main Forum

Denied Event suggestion

4 replies
+1's:
Untagged users
So I found this video and I heard from one of your admins that you are trying to find npc to do events so I tried to find a solution take in mind that I'm not a pro if it comes to running servers but I found a video that may help so just take a look and do what u want

https://youtu.be/x9pV_QgBGDo
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
+1's:
+40
REGULAR
Untagged users
This is not a suggestion. Again Daxter, I'm going to copy paste what I said before which is still relevant:

Daxter, can I just say something?

You've been doing these things recently where you suggest something or a change, yet don't give any viable changes to fix the problem. Your ideas are essentially kickstarter ideas. And that's nice and all expressing your opinion on how the hierachy should fix the server and all, but this is not a complaint or issue section. It's a section for you to input how you think [insert suggestion] will improve the server, and maybe it might get accepted. This isn't a form for you to say: "Well I think I'd like this. Well I might like this.".

Put an actual suggestion of a change or something you want added, or everyone is just gonna ignore you.

You've also never followed the template even though it is very clear that you must use it.
xY3pSW9.jpg
Posted Jan 10, 19
+1's:
Untagged users
Sir Benjamin wrote:
This is not a suggestion. Again Daxter, I'm going to copy paste what I said before which is still relevant:

You've been doing these things recently where you suggest something or a change, yet don't give any viable changes to fix the problem. Your ideas are essentially kickstarter ideas. And that's nice and all expressing your opinion on how the hierachy should fix the server and all, but this is not a complaint or issue section. It's a section for you to input how you think [insert suggestion] will improve the server, and maybe it might get accepted. This isn't a form for you to say: "Well I think I'd like this. Well I might like this.".

Put an actual suggestion of a change or something you want added, or everyone is just gonna ignore you.

You've also never followed the template even though it is very clear that you must use it.

What template?
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
+1's:
+13
REGULAR
Untagged users
wrote:
Sir Benjamin wrote:

What template?

Its a sticky post : https://www.werwolfgaming.com/forum/m/30155425/viewthread/30207444-server-suggestion-template

the template goes as followed:

What is your suggestion:

Scriptwork / Workshop link:

Any additional information:

please use this template next time Daxter, it is good that you have ideas but you need to follow the template, this way it is easy to see arguments and makes it so that the suggestion is readable.

Sidenote: I would advise to use the template immidiatly for this Suggestion, so edit your suggestion so that it uses the template, otherwise this suggestion will also immidiatly get denied.
Posted Jan 10, 19 · Last edited Jan 10, 19 by Mustard
Blues MODERATOR
+1's:
+153
FAMOUS
Denied

This is going to be the last suggestion like this you make.

We as hierarchy truly appreciate people that take their time to try and help in improving the server, however to reduce spamming of posts and suggestions that aren't suggestions we have a template that needs to be used which you have never used.

These posts are not really suggestions but more of a "look what I found" and "an admin" could really be anyone and unless you hear something about what's going to be added or what we are looking for from a proper hierarchy member then most likely it is just false rumours going around.

NPCs are wonky and with our current box we can't handle NPCs on high playercount.

That sums up the actual suggestion so for future reference, use the template and properly explain how we can solve or fulfill your suggestion instead of saying "do this" and then not knowing how. Further suggestions like this with no template will result in punishment seeing how all of them have been denied or locked for not being proper suggestions.

Thank you.
Posted Jan 14, 19
Suggestion...
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1377 Posts
Kleis PLATINUM-VIP
1157 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ PLATINUM-VIP
1105 Posts