+3
Untagged users
In-Game name:[W-G]DeadPoop

Steam ID:(
http://steamidfinder.com)

STEAM_0:1:173527998

Name of staff who banned you: Suphax

Why were you banned and for how long?: hacking, Perm

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because i wasnt hacking and i am going to try to explain that.

I already explained the first 2 parts of the clip used to ban me so im going to explain the 3rd one which you guys wouldnt beleive me on.
First reason: It would have been hard (impossible actually) to track him like that on normal circumstances but he moved in a straight line so it was pretty easy to track him, even though from my POV it would appear a bit delayed or off a bit, due to my high ping it would appear different from the spectator cam.
Second reason: Hacked clients dont let you target your own teammates and if they did that would not be a default setting.
Third reason: If i could have had a hacked client which could target teammates, my crosshair would snap onto his head, but in the video my motion is smooth as it moves onto his head.

Evidence(If applicable): Like i said earlier i couldnt record my games as my framerate is already very low and recording would make it go even lower

Any extra information: I am going to try and recreate the tracking in single player but ive got a new mouse with new dpi settings (minimum is 1200) which i cannot change so it might not be as good. i will use a NCP which normally moves in a straight line just like the player in the clip used to ban me.

the clip was too long skip about half way through the clip when that ncp starts movinghttps://medal.tv/clips/3271307/d1337Yq8YmsC
https://medal.tv/clips/3271307/d1337Yq8YmsC

Here is the clip used to ban me just incase, if you listen to it with audio you can see that they are convinced by the second part so id suggest not watching it with audio:
I wasnt hacking i didnt get much info on what kind of h...
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
+1's:
+168
FAMOUS
Untagged users
Fuck off Indian retard
“I wasn’t hacking but I understand why you think i was hacking”
-DeadPoop on his last Unban request

you literally admitted to using hacks on teamspeak with me suphax and James in a channel

youre actually so autistic you were banned like 2 months ago, and you supply a video of you in single player as proof of you not hacking? like nigger? you have a severe case of the downs
LPjLkz8.png
qCHbS6K.png
7b17srCl.png
IFAENGU.jpg
XTmWMtO.jpg
Vb3HeEfl.jpg
Posted Jan 5, 19 · Last edited Jan 5, 19 by wash yo as...
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+3
Untagged users
First of all, i didnt admit to hacking. secondly i didnt put that clip as "proof" i just put it there to show that i can track pretty easily without "hacking" because that guy was moving in a straight line. never in my appeal did i say i put that video there as proof i just put it in the extra information part of the appeal. im guessing ur just here to troll though
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
chev chelios SENIOR MOD
+1's:
+281
FAMOUS
Senior Mod
What is that indian website you uploaded it to
2hy8llg.png
kf2l9x.png
Posted Jan 5, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
James Forum StaffJB HEAD ADMI
FORUM STAFF
+1's:
+1,139
GODLY
Forum Staff
JailBreak Head Admin
Denied

You've been banned previously for the same thing multiple times, and you've admitted to hacking on teamspeak so I honestly do not see the point in this unban request.
Posted Jan 6, 19
Thread +1
List
Undo
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1368 Posts
Kleis RSHAElite VIP+
1147 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ SENIOR-ADMINPLATINUM VIP
1100 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDERForum Staff