Platinum VIP
PAC-3
Steam Name + Profile link: DJDex04

Roleplay Name: Dex

Teamspeak Name: DJDex04

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_1:0:155805725

Former Staff Rank: None

Current Age: 14

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and I don't get any complaints about my mic.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: GM_BigIsland

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Primitive Clone Leader=10k HP = 1 player = 1 life
Guards of leader(force mystics)= 5000hp = 2 players = 3 life's
Primitive clone foot soldiers= 3000hp = 5 players = Can keep respawning until the leaders guards are dead.

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution: From the current map, battalion receives a stress signal from a planet not visited my the republic for a long time, in this distress signal it shows that there are phase 1 clones trapped on a forest planet and they have been left there after a fight in the war. Battalion gets CE to track the exact location of the distress signal on the planet and they will locate the distress signal on a little forest island on the forest planet. The republic sends LAAT's to the beach of the forest planets island where the distress signal was located. Battalion then explain the signal was found somewhere in the forest and the clones have apparently become pretty primitive due to time spent on their own trying to survive and the grumbling sounds they are making over comms, the troops are said to approach these phase 1 primitive clones with caution and try to make contact with the clones. When the 2 force users(leaders guards) are spotted, send jedi to fight them instead of scouting out for enemies.

Event Character Execution: On the map before the event, the primitive leader will advert [Distress signal] Help, Help, leader of Clone squadron, Left on planet after battle, 2 years, outer rim. HELP.(static)(grumble noise). When on event planet, the primitive clones can advert grumbling sounds when the troops are at briefing, the primitive foot soldiers will act weird walking around randomly deep in the forest with weapons, groaning and shouting randomly about being ditched on the planet.(Make sure these foot soldiers are very deep in the forest near the leader so that the troops can find the audit files before finding the primitive clones) The guards(force mystics) will protect the leader and the leader will be stationed in a little tent near a bunch of republic vehicles. The leader will start adverting that the republic left them and they will pay for there crimes. As soon as that advert is announced the foot soldiers will start to seek out clones and start to fight them

Story: The Troopers ship has received a distress call from what appears to be a large group of Clones on a forest planet the Republic has not visited for a very long time after a devastating defeat. The troopers go to investigate and come across lots of dead wildlife and evidence of a large battle. Battalion will come across 3 audio files, after finding all the files, they eventually come across a group of mildly psychotic clones in Phase 1 Armor, called the 64th Midnight Platoon, that explain to the troops that long ago, a battle took place that forced the Republic to leave whole battalions of men behind to be slaughtered by the CIS. Just as the trooper would try to help the long lost clones, the forgotten clones would explain that the only way for the Republic to pay for leaving them was to die, just as they did after being left behind. The primitive Phase 1 survivors would begin opening fire on the troops, still with their Republic weapons and vehicles, forcing the troops to fire back. (this is a very deep concept especially since it brother on brother). While the troops are fighting the main force of the primitive clones, OS,CG or ARC would be tasked with finding the leader of the old regiment of clones, MP-CMDR “Tombstone” and either persuade him to call off his troops, capture him, or kill him…

If he calls all his troops off, Battalion will offer them a place to live and a bit of money, roughly 500k.
If battalion orders to attempt to capture him, troops/Jedi will proceed to kill the leaders guards and make the leader surrender. After his capture, battalion can decide if he to be executed or just imprisoned.
If battalion orders for his death, then obviously troops will attempt to kill the leader.

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:Yes I have.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: It was imperial event where we sent about 40 ST to hoth where rebels had took over an imperial base. The main goal was to get into the base, clear out any hostiles and save some fleet members that as being held hostage by Admiral Akbar, the fleet was saved however Akbar escaped which was good for the storyline. This was a very successful event.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do. Event planners should know what is and isn't allowed or expected in events, they need to make sure that everything runs smoothly for other staff and players, they should also try to include everyone into the event somehow, They should know the schedules for events. They should know the maps, player models, weapons, HP ect needed for the event. They should also know basic ULX commands needed for events.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I understand this completely.

Anything else?: Thank you for taking your time to read this, my grammar is a bit off so some parts might not make sense and if you point these out, I will correct it. Thank you for the chance to be Event planner. W-G E-Planner
Posted Jan 3, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19 by Dex
Thread +1
List
Undo
Joel PLATINUM VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+43
REGULAR
Platinum VIP
PAC-3
Neutral
You didnt put W-G E-Planner in your "Anything else" section.
Its not EPs job to tell Battalion what to say in debrief because they already know what to say because its there job.
I think you should add a force user in their somewhere so jedi dont break silver rule.
Posted Jan 3, 19
Lapis ADMIN
+1's:
+18
REGULAR
Admin
Neutral

What flash said
maxresdefault.jpg
Posted Jan 3, 19
+1's:
+146
FAMOUS
SWRP Event Manager

< D E N I E D >

Your event planner application has been DENIED. Reasons are stated below.
You do not fulfill some important requirments at the moment:

Even though it's that you have put some time and effort into your event plan, the application itself is just not upto the standards that are expected for someone to become an event planner.

Your event plan is good, but nothing outstanding or too original. The idea is not that innovaitve or original at all (Yes, I do understand the limitations of Garry's Mod itself, but the event is just not the best, not to mention that there are quite a lot of lore flaws with it, such as: The addition of an aboned platoon it may seem good however we then need find models on the server for these which are Phase 1 and don't resemble are current regiments which there aren't that many

Application IS readable, but could do with a few improvements to make it look better.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
4032315bd802d9acf82b5047abc88436.gif
Posted Jan 12, 19
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1368 Posts
Kleis RSHAElite VIP+
1147 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ SENIOR-ADMINPLATINUM VIP
1100 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDERForum Staff
1000 Posts