Whiteclaw Forum StaffSCP H-ADMIN
FORUM STAFF
+1's:
+396
ROYAL
Forum Staff
SCP Head-Admin
SCP Group Manager
Lol couldn't be arsed to read whole paragraphs cuz alot of shit I read there is completely unneded and stuff.

Lets start with basic stuff... 682 breach that shit was before the UN + GRU incident. We let people use their guns to kill that thing and at the end foundation was like "Ohh its just mutated frog" or something in those lines. So thats outa the way.

COTBG, before we raided their church I snipped 2 of them as they were running after feeling SWAT unit. After that we proceeded to raid the church (I don't know if GOC or GRU were shot at in that raid, tho again Its your fault for getting crossfired at as well GOC and GRU were literaly trying to get involved for some fucking reason aka "rubbernecking", its literaly like jumping infront of the bullets and then complaining that they hit you). Generaly we lost some men at the church and I ordered retreat.

GOC situation, I had to warn them multiple times about having their JNGs out and shit like that (Even same people). I gave slack at that bridge as well most of ya had guns out 24/7 there. Ignored you shooting SOD 24/7 as soon as he appears and shit like that. But there is obviously limit where warnings would turn into damn detainment and I belive when one of my units tried to arrest you (parking lot), yall opened fire so all of you got shot. Simple to say keep your fucking guns away. After that the mayor got kidnapped at subway or whatever.

Now GRU. Same thing here, 60+% of the time I saw them walking around the town with guns out. Yeah sure we warned them about guns, after warning they would hide guns but it seems it takes like 2 mins for them to get gun out again.

Foundation same story if someone wondering, guns out 24/7 (Well not everyone actualy but like combat medics and stuff).

So I assume GOC and GRU couldn't take the fact that they couldn't be running with guns out 24/7, so they decided to kidnap the mayor and demand "That the no-gun law ignores them". Blah blah blah disagreenment and shooting.

Generaly I would understand the COTBG going against mayor (Due law about religion), but ffs no gun law in my opinion is not something enough for GOC and GRU to overtake the controll over the goverment. But thats my opinion lol.

Anyways how shit could have gone is prety simple...

GOC keep they guns away... like honestly most of the times you lot had guns out even if there was no possible threat.

GRU prety much same thing? Like honestly and GRU is trying to keep low (well atleast they covered behind GOC and didn't let themslefs to be known or whatever)

I mean honestly how hard is to stay covert in a damn town... that has like 4 police units. Anyways as GOC is "undercover" same as GRU trying to stay low... Its bit counterproductive to attempt and overthrow damn goverment.

If we go generaly deeper into this.

"GOC IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPERS" Yeah I guess, so it would make sense if they didn't even have "power" to overthrow goverment in any damn city, as thats probobly is outside its speciality and generaly could damage actual UN face (due them being undercover as UN)

GRU probs wouldn't even risk their fragile arse doing something as major as overthrowing goverment in city that has foundation. (Tho I guess if they combine with GOC they kinda lose the fear of getting found and stuff)

Foundation (HoEA/O5) in this case where overthrowing happens would probs send units that would blast yer arse appart as major event as "overthrowing" would be too "public" and could rise unwanted attention in the town. Especialy if GOC didn't notify foundation beforehand. Sadly HoEA and O5 rarely care about shit that happens on surface lol.

Note about shit like "Calling us childish really shows your maturity." this can be said for both of ya. Plod and Ink blah blah blah. As you prety much both acting childish in here and generaly talking shit behind your backs (won't state any words or names).

And for final imo I was involved in here so I can't accept/deny this. But in any case I would probs just drop this as well it was pure shitfest, tho it was prety fun at times.

So generaly the main problem I saw here was that GOC/GRU and heck even foundation couldn't care enough to stay covert. But its whatever and probs arguments over here won't go anywhere as every person saw the shit happening differently.

So as I've said, I would just drop this lol, but I guess not my call as I was involved.
*Insert cool looking Signature stating my previous & current ranks,steamname,rpname and shit like that*
Krail Vega wrote this.
Posted Dec 6, 18
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+26
REGULAR
Untagged users
The only person who wasn't involved was Harland.

The "bridge of death" is a reference:
Monty Python - Bridge of Death
The Animated Monster skit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail I do not own any of this material it's all courtesy of Monty Python at www.youtube.com/MontyPython . I only upload these videos because i'm tired of all the shitty quality ones on youtube.

Like this post if you think forhes is a retard.

Edit: I forgot Diesel existed for a second, you can stop trying to correct me.
comprehensive list of ppl who bullied me:
willrick, taylor, luna, lyra, willow, jamie rose, juaniga, nukegoboom, dante wellson, martin, ink, taylor again :(
Posted Dec 6, 18 · Last edited Dec 6, 18 by PC Plod
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+56
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users
For me personally I do not think that Recruit Stone should be given any type of shit for this, he is brand new to GRU and was just following orders. Nor do I think that Logan should be given shit because this was purely a RP situation that could have gone smoothly and would be enjoyable for everyone if the police didn't all have the IQ of an 8 year old. I'm not exactly sure about GOC because sadly I wasn't online at the time but it seems like they somewhat went out of their jobs purpose and went on another path. But again I don't necessary blame anyone for this, all this just seems like an RP event gone wrong that's all.
***INSERT MODERATELY FUNNY MEME***
Posted Dec 9, 18
A$AP Juaniga™ SENIOR-ADMINPLATINUM VIP
+1's:
+512
WORLD-IDOL
Senior Admin
Platinum VIP
ya'll gonna get ass fucked so why ya defending yourself lol
Posted Dec 9, 18
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+56
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users
Honestly lets all just stop this childish shit. We've all made some points and I think we all get the points and understand what went wrong, at this point lets just make sure this doesn't happen again. Lets just lock this thread before any of us say anything we don't mean.
***INSERT MODERATELY FUNNY MEME***
Posted Dec 9, 18
+1's:
+896
WORLD-IDOL
Untagged users
Andrew Higgens wrote:
Honestly lets all just stop this childish shit. We've all made some points and I think we all get the points and understand what went wrong, at this point lets just make sure this doesn't happen again. Lets just lock this thread before any of us say anything we don't mean.

Yes lets just all be friends and suck each others dicks because boys are boys.
Posted Dec 9, 18 · Last edited Dec 9, 18 by Fixer/Mr. ...
Thread +1
List
Undo
+1's:
+50
WELL KNOWN
Untagged users
Andrew Higgens wrote:

but but i am not gay
Posted Dec 9, 18
Takkrala PLATINUM VIPPAC-3
+1's:
+45
REGULAR
Platinum VIP
PAC-3
‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ wrote:
Andrew Higgens wrote:

but but i am not gay

No need to hide your true sexuality here.
You are amongst brothers.
Posted Dec 9, 18
Thread +1
List
Undo
Ash! Forum StaffSCP CO-OWNER
FORUM STAFF
+1's:
+1,567
GODLY
Forum Staff
SCP Co-Owner
DENIED

the dudes apologized and dropped the thread long ago, i forgot to lock this and ya'll still ripping into one another lmao
erwin.png

Posted Dec 9, 18
Thread +1
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1368 Posts
Kleis RSHAElite VIP+
1147 Posts