Main Forum

Denied Clemens eder Unwarn request

5 replies
+1's:
+2
Online on Site
Untagged users
My In-Game name:Clemens eder

http://steamidfinder.com) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209517005/

Steam Name: ☭COMMUNISM☭[W-G]

What is the reason for your warn: RDM

Name of the staff member who warned you : Dante James

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned : I am raiding and dante passes by , he stops and comes to me so i point a gun at him and then i tell him to go away(He was at 2-5 meters away from me) He goes away showing signs of hearing me, after 3 seconds he pulls out a gun and attempts to come back but i kill him on his way here , then he puts me in an admin sits and instantly warns me for RDM , even tho i had a completly valid reason to kill him

Evidence: Not recording nor Screenshots , but i believe the staff can sort out what he did through logs
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 5, 18 by MLGTASTIC
John GTA SUPER AD
+1's:
+34
REGULAR
GTA-RP Super-Admin
You can not KOS someone for having a gun out in the street. You were not in a raid you was in your van in a street. You did not tell me to go away, if you did then your mic was either not on or not in range. I explained to you twice and you carried on screaming over me during the sit hence the warn.

You ran at me with a gun out then ran away, I got out of my car with a gun out and you shot me.. Not entirely sure what you think is legal about this..
Current:
DarkRP Group Manager
Spoiler: Show
Posted Dec 5, 18
+1's:
+2
Online on Site
Untagged users
I was actually in a raid but he had his printers outside , so to not let anybody else see them and try to counter me , i tried to stick my van in that hallwey in which the printers were located
I did tell you to go away , but you seem to refuse to knowledge this ,
You did not try to explain you just instantly accused me of RDM , w
You come up , get out of the car with a passport in the hands and then come up to me , thats when i tell you to go away , but then you try to come back with a gun out

If you could kindly please not change the original story to support yourself it would be appreciated
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
John GTA SUPER AD
+1's:
+34
REGULAR
GTA-RP Super-Admin
Im sorry a passport in my hands?

Why do you insist on making things up as proven by your previous ban last week?

Unless you have any actuall evidence that your "story" is fact then I don't see how can you argue?

Logs won't provide any relevant proof other than the fact I did indeed try to explain as it will show timings from when you were frozen, me tping to you and when you were warned.

Not sure what story your trying to tell but its clearly fiction.

Won't be responding until Hierarchy reviews.
Current:
DarkRP Group Manager
Spoiler: Show
Posted Dec 5, 18
+1's:
+2
Online on Site
Untagged users
I am not making anything , you clearly want to use the "Last week ban" as a reason for me to not be trustworthy , you got no proof that your story is either true and cause ur staff you can always abuse your power if im not recording , i am not telling fiction your just trying to change the story cause ur admin and your more likely to be trusted
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Rabbit Forum StaffGTA HEAD-MOD
FORUM STAFF
+1's:
+2
Forum Staff
GTA-RP Head Mod
DENIED

There is not enough evidence from either side so no punishment will be handed out.
QcD9920.gif
Posted Dec 5, 18
Top Posters
1412 Posts
1368 Posts
Kleis RSHAElite VIP+
1147 Posts
A$AP Juaniga™ SENIOR-ADMINPLATINUM VIP
1100 Posts
Extreme Gamer CO-FOUNDERForum Staff
1000 Posts
951 Posts