Your RP name: Andrew Logan
You in-game rank and level: Bravo-7 Sub Commander, LVL 50.
Your steam ID:
I am not a COTBG member.
A general overview of the event:
The "Church of Maxwellism" (GOI-004C) represents a modernized, computation and network oriented means of worship. No central organizing church body is known to exist.
In unknown circumstances they have managed to construct a copy of SCP-079. Rather then unleash it upon the internet, they want to plug it into the most secure computer system in the world. The Foundation servers.
With unlimited access to intelligence data, classified SCP materials and super fast connectivity, the AI can grow to unstoppable levels before the Foundation can react globally.
But due to heavy security protocols, they must physically insert SCP-079r into the Foundation servers and breach security on site.
How long will you expect the event to last:
Two hours max. COTBG need to organise and make need multiple attempts at breaching the facility. No Foundation members are to get any warning OOCly of the event.
How many members of staff will need to be involved:
3, One to directly control an SCP, The other 2 to moderate heavily for minge/rule breaking.
Will any SCP's need to be breached:
A fake SCP-079 and SCP-106.
If condition below is broken then all CCs will fail.
What weapons, NPC's or abilities will be used:
Standard in server abilities, I suppose if COTBG wins critically, hostile manhacks/Robot units which begin killing all but not essential to the event.
Step by step process describing what will happen at each stage of the event:
- COTBG will need to make a stealth infiltration of the Foundation - If they frontal assault security may intensify and they may fail. They may find allies in other GOIs or anomolous groups, they need some RP brains not muscle to win this one. If they go gun ho and administraion trigger /lockdown - It will be impossible to start the process in server room. Stealth, tactics and deception are key.
- Once inside COTBG will need to deploy SCP-079r into the server room and protect it during the hack.
- SCP-079r will immediately cause a containment failure on SCP-106, distracting site security and staff.
- The containment chamber to 106 door controls will malfunction for 10 minutes...meaning 106 will begin roaming the facility killing staff. Hence the need for admin control of 106.
- At this stage a server alert will be generated of a hack in server room. At the same time facility power lights will fail causing further chaos and confusion. Also certain checkpoint door controls will fail (Admin discretion to remove certain props to be in a "open" state. i.e D block and EZ.
- At this stage it is up to COTBG to defend server room at all costs.
- Foundation staff will have to try to re-capture server room and destroy 079r. If they succeed they can then re-contain 106.
IF any Foundation staff or class Ds flee to the surface, 106 will also pursue them which will cause a critical breach due to 106 pursuing citizens in the city.
IF grenades are used or explosives near server room, it will cause a massive site wide containment failure. It will also cause 079 destruction. Neither side wants the nightmares inside the facility released. The release of 106 was not COTBG it was the AI of 079 trying to preserve itself.
IF the site administration trigger a /lockdown before COTBG have reached server room - They will be unable to start the process. So a full frontal attack is not advised.
- Foundation win - They prevent COTBG from breaking into facility at all.
- Foundation win - They re-take server room and contain 106.
- COTBG win - They take the server room and allow the hack to finish (which takes 30 mins upon breach of server room)
- Wildcard - If COTBG decide to retreat with SCP-079 after reaching server room and make it to the surface AND make it to the underground area under the church.
What RP groups (if any) will be used during the event:
COTBG - Foundation Staff - Any other GOIs who take interest.
Will any SWEPs such as C4 need to be used: