Page
of 2

Medellín Cartel Applications

19 replies
+1's:
+1
VIP
DENIED
Please read through your application and change it where it doesn't make sense!
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Hartmann ADMINE2 Tool
+1's:
+77
WELL KNOWN
Admin
E2 Tool
Name: [w-g] rushc

RP Name: Manuel Hartmann

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:98703619

What is the Medellín Cartel: The Medellín Cartel is
a cartel about making drugs as much as possible. Also we raid and kill other gangs who makes drugs and we will be the best.

What will you bring to the Cartel and how will we benefit
from you: What I will bring is active and alot of drugs(ofc). I will almost only play The mederlin Cartel if i'm online to make people scared of us and they know we are not for fun in town! Also i'm very good to defend our base against the pd and etc.!

What job do you normally play:
I play alot on Bellic enforcer

Are you good at setting up and making bases: Yes i can make a base in a house with keypads and fading doors etc.
iNNXGG3.png
Posted Nov 3, 18
+1's:
+1
VIP
ACCEPTED
Well done! you will be white-listed soon!
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
+1's:
+1
VIP
4 Spaces available still.
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
+1's:
Untagged users
Name:jack stevens

RP Name:clyve

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:106391475

What is the Medellín
Cartel: The
Medellín cartel is an underground organisation that creates drugs. The Medellin cartel also smuggles drugs into Miami. They are also known to be incredibly violent and ruthless.

What will you bring to the Cartel and how will we benefit from you: I have spent alot of time on the server making cocaine and i will most likely be on the server or able to come on any time. I am perfectly happy to have the cartel as my primary job because from what i have seen it looks fun. I am also ok with defending against raids and carrying them out.

What job do you normally play:I normally play police sergeant or ms13 leader if its available.

Are you good at setting up and making bases:
Im okay with setting up bases (i can do fading doors, i can set up bases pretty quick too. I can also use wiremod quite well and i know how to use e2.
Posted Nov 13, 18 · Last edited Nov 14, 18 by jacksteven...
+1's:
+1
VIP
Pending! Please Edit this and add more!
Posted Nov 14, 18 · OP
Xurso PLATINUM VIPVIPPAC-3E2 Tool
+1's:
Platinum VIP
VIP
PAC-3
E2 Tool
My Application, Hope You Enjoy!

Name: Xurso

RP Name: Lloyd Flores

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159430153

What is the Medellín Cartel: The Medellín Cartel Is A Highly Organised Drug Cartel, That Does International Dealing Of Illegal Highs, From CEO's To Street Rats, They Always Make It An Opportunity To Gain Rep And Money.

What will you bring to the Cartel and how will we benefit from you: I Can Bring My Maturity And Loyalty To The Medellín Cartel, And My Great Respect Towards Others, I Am A Friendly Person And Can Have Alot Of Banter And I Know When To Stop And Be Serious, I Am Very Experienced With Serious Roleplay And I Have The Great Knowledge Of The Rules, Thats What I Think I Can Bring..

What job do you normally play: The Job I Normally Play Is FIB Special Agent + Experienced Street Thug And Now Most Of The Time Citizen.

Are you good at setting up and making bases: Personally I Do Not Think Im The Best And Building But I'm Always Willing To Learn And Try New Things Out, And Learn How To Build The Best Bases.

Kind Regards
Lloyd
Posted Nov 24, 18
+1's:
+1
VIP
ACCEPTED
Very Formal, Thank you Lloyd Very Cool!
Posted Nov 24, 18 · OP
+1's:
Untagged users
Name: Noelwasabi

RP Name: Carl Lucas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214377305

What is the Medellín Cartel: A drug producing and selling cartel, who always are looking for a way to make money from selling drugs. Often feared by the public for their brutality against other gangs.

What will you bring to the Cartel and how will we benefit from you: I think the cartel will benefit from my activity, seriousness and dedication. I am quite good at making drugs and will dedicate tons of time to make tons of it. I am also loyal and friendly to others. I am also good at following orders and respecting higher ups.

What job do you normally play: Mostly citizen but also ms13 leader and Wu Zi Mu. I often also play police corporal.

Are you good at setting up and making bases: I would like to say I'm alright at making bases. I might not be the very best but I'm a fast learner and always happy to learn new techniques.

-Carl
Posted Nov 24, 18
+1's:
+1
VIP
ACCEPTED
Decent app!
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1412 Posts